Roll call for VIR 8th and 9th of April,

HokieRider

Me and my upgraded Buell will be there. I'll be coming in saturday night for both sunday and monday.

I'll be bringing a grill if anyone wants to bring grub

crash675

VIR April 8&9

Im planning on the 9th as long as weather permits. Will be testing my new track toy. Looking forward to getting back out there and meeting you guys.

jsnow74361

Vir

I be out there on monday first time riding with nesba I rode with corner speed in the past can't wait to get out there and just have fun.

HokieRider

Godfather:

Tires (michelin Pilot Powers)
Brakes (Hawk)
steering damper
suspension tune...nothin special here but it was WAY out of wack fir my first day last fall

and my big upgrade is PRACTICE. Ive been working on my form and body mechanics in the off season

HokieRider

yea im looking forward to trying them out. they should be much better then the Shinkos that were on it

Although, i really have no complaints about the Shinkos, I rode on them for a about a year (on the street) and never felt like they were going to let me down. I was temped to get their 010 track tire but decided it wasn't worth it because they were only $20 cheaper than the Michelins

noobinacan

Hey Mike....take it easy Bro. Will see you when you return. .
Planning on being there Monday for North. But will be there on Sunday during the day to hang out!:popcorn:

meanstrk

Control Rider
madriders86;234399 wrote: ron i need some fiberglass repairs :cool:
Well, I DID tell you to call me today!

Though, to be honest, not working on your stuff allowed me to get more of my new bike prepped instead! Almost ready for paint now......

rugbydawg13

In for Saturday and Sunday on South.

toedragger24;234065 wrote: I'll be there if I can find some tires
What in particular are you looking for? I've got some Pirellis that have a day or two left on them.

denbsteph

11 days till I arrive Saturday afternoon, this is driving me nuts. I had to find something to do to keep my mind off of TD's, so I painted one of my bathrooms. Am I the only fool who has to do something like this to keep his mind off of TD's?. I think I need counseling, I'm consumed with this newly found addiction!!!

Help Mr. Wizard!!!