Roll Call: NJMP (4/28 or 4/29)

erichmond

Wish I could make it to NJMP for 4/28 but gotta work that day. Looks like my first NESBA track day for the year will be Summit Main on 5/24. Have fun everyone and ride safe! Cheers, Ed

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
GriffinD;270904 wrote: You know it, Vin. G#110 as always. It's good luck so I can't deviate.

You staying overnight for Monday??
Cool, it's working for you ~ nah, I normally go home at night...

hank

vinny337;270968 wrote: Cool, it's working for you ~ nah, I normally go home at night...
VINCE!!!!!
:congrats:

Tell me it's not true you didn't ride last weekend because you would have had to MANUALLY shifted.... please say it ain't so!!!
:doh:

:p:p:p

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Frank, I can neither deny or confirm....hahaha, although I heard it was a great time for sure! :cool:

Luggageboy

Vinny and others who I didn't get to meet last trip out in Oct 2012, say Hi if you see me. I really want to try to get around and meet some more faces to put to screen names on the forums. Can't wait to start the season, I'll be loading the trailer and heading out around 4:30AM. Most likely find me pitted next to Wendy (CBRtist).

GriffinD

Luggageboy;271026 wrote: Vinny and others who I didn't get to meet last trip out in Oct 2012, say Hi if you see me. I really want to try to get around and meet some more faces to put to screen names on the forums. Can't wait to start the season, I'll be loading the trailer and heading out around 4:30AM. Most likely find me pitted next to Wendy (CBRtist).
I'm with ya. Come swing by garage #110. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll be there late Saturday night....

:cheers:
-Shane

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Luggageboy;271026 wrote: Vinny and others who I didn't get to meet last trip out in Oct 2012, say Hi if you see me. I really want to try to get around and meet some more faces to put to screen names on the forums. Can't wait to start the season, I'll be loading the trailer and heading out around 4:30AM. Most likely find me pitted next to Wendy (CBRtist).
Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out for you.

GriffinD

andykurz;271032 wrote: ^ did you see the post up top about the late saturday nite race? Just FYI.
I did & thanks. I spoke to NJMP & they said it "shouldn't" be an issue. I'm not pulling in until about midnight though so hopefully, most have packed up & headed out by then....

CBRtist

Luggageboy;271026 wrote: Most likely find me pitted next to Wendy (CBRtist).
Wait... Borrow my lights and then get all formal on me??? Say whaaa?

That would be "WILL find me"... and "pitted WITH"... :p

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
1up5down;270907 wrote: What a pleasure it will be to have you grace us with your presence!
vinny337;271048 wrote:
Al,
I was going to ask who's the new guy...:popcorn:
Not sure what you fair weather Nancies are talking about. I have 6 days in the books so far this year and a few in the dirt. :rtfm::D

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
hank;270970 wrote:

Tell me it's not true you didn't ride last weekend because you would have had to MANUALLY shifted.... please say it ain't so!!!
:doh:
He should ask BN how to do that...:popcorn:

ZxRegg6r

I'm in on Monday. Weather permit. Can't wait to get back out on track. Really miss track/race environment.
See y'all then.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
ZxRegg6r;271125 wrote: I'm in on Monday. Weather permit. Can't wait to get back out on track. Really miss track/race environment.
See y'all then.
My man! What's really good...

ZxRegg6r

WADDUP Vin? Everything is good cuz. Trying to be patient and wait for some good warmer weather. Its killin me!! lol
How's thing with you?