Roll Call: NJMP 5/26-5/29

CBRtist

Yeah I know it's early and you all are thinking of Pitt and salted potatoes but....

Wanted to see who's doing what that weekend. Not sure I want to camp out for 4 days, especially since I don't or have any intention of racing. Then again... it would be nice to get more than a lap and a half in (due to mechanical last TD) before YCRS without having to drive my sh*t box up and back for two separate days.

Dilemmas, dilemmas..... so who's tentatively in?

Dom17

Intermediate Intermediate
We'll be there 5/29/17

What does a N2/WERA Track Day + Race Practice day look like? Is there a 4th group or do they race during lunch?

What happened to your bike that you had a mechanical failure?

mpusch

Micah
In for watching the endurance race and participating in the sprints on Sunday!

Also very much in for watching the Blue Angels perform right over the track...

The track day i believe will be run with four groups 15 minutes each. At least that's how it was done last year at pittrace. Worked out fine.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
We'll be there 5/29/17

What does a N2/WERA Track Day + Race Practice day look like? Is there a 4th group or do they race during lunch?

Its just a regular trackday 3 groups as usual. (last year we ran 3 groups too.)

My bike overheated earlier this year at NCBike and apparently that damaged the coils and spark plugs. Shiloh and Markbilt replaced them and we had the bike ready for my last race on Saturday.

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
We'll be there 5/29/17

In for watching the endurance race and participating in the sprints on Sunday!

Also very much in for watching the Blue Angels perform right over the track...

The track day i believe will be run with four groups 15 minutes each. At least that's how it was done last year at pittrace. Worked out fine.

Last year we ran 3 groups but switched it up a bit from our normal schedules. We ran A group for 30 min sessions on the hour from 9-5 then we ran Intermediate and Novice groups for 15 min sessions I @ every half hour and N @ every 45 min but they ran from 9:30-6 to make up for any lost time.

However this year as it sits right now the structure will be that of a normal trackday (3 groups and 20 minute sessions each) There is no physical race it is just "race practice" for Saturdays endurance. This can change though so that is why being at the riders meeting in the morning is mandatory for a reason.

CBRtist

My bike overheated earlier this year at NCBike and apparently that damaged the coils and spark plugs. Shiloh and Markbilt replaced them and we had the bike ready for my last race on Saturday.

Listen Buitre... Dom was talking to ME. Just because you've gotten allllllll AMA cool racer-fied and got a big head, doesn't mean it's allllllll about you. Slow folk are people too dammit!

I would have thought Shiloh would have done checked that ego at the door :whistle: and of course I'm JK! Routing for ya!

tdelegram

Control Rider
If anyone has a desire to be a "pit bitch" for the ultralight race (one stop) Team Nerdy and Dirty will need the help.