Roll Call - Road Atlanta 3/26-27

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Race school will run Saturday morning. Mock race after lunch. Ride in your normal group in the afternoon.

jimgl3

you bitches did this on Easter weekend just to F with me! oh wait, i don't even have a track bike right now... you're still bitches!!! and i miss you all! i'll B Back!

madmanr1

Ugh. As we're expecting 2-5" more of the Devil's Dandruff this weekend here in MD...followed by temps in the 7os next week...WTF...I'm just sittin here crossing my fingers hoping for good "W" word (and no "R" word) for Road A weekend, baby!!!

CBRtist

Possibly. Waiting for some stars to align. It's Spring Break for me and my sister only lives an hour away :)

Just need to find a tow :whistle:

Ben Kirby

I just tried to sign up for this event and it still has me as an intermediate... Who do I talk to so I can make sure I'm bumped to expert?

Ben Kirby

I didn't get a bump from a control rider, but I've been an expert racer for several years and I'm doing this trackday to test a few things for the Moto America race. So I'm sure they don't want me in the intermediate group lol. But I will email them today. Thanks!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I didn't get a bump from a control rider, but I've been an expert racer for several years and I'm doing this trackday to test a few things for the Moto America race. So I'm sure they don't want me in the intermediate group lol. But I will email them today. Thanks!
Yup, if you hold a current expert race license you can be placed in Advanced. Send an email and they'll get you squared away.

steve211

I'll be there with my first track bike (2005SV). Last full weekend I did was on a bone stock 84 GPZ750 at CMP w/NESBA ~2005. This should be fun fun!