Roll Call: Road Atlanta April 18-20

Control Rider
N2
Str8_Lurkin;n592543 wrote: Are we not honoring the elite membership pricing anymore? Damn was hoping I could still hit Atl for $185/day. Smmmh
We are still honoring Elite pricing! If you're having any issues, Please contact us at support@n2td.org

plwtwo

I'm in and vote for same configuration -no-chicane. That's where a lot of my passing is at T1-bottom of the Esses, at least on the RC- HRC Racer or not, it still needs steam to get rolling( and T5 kills the steam) The bigger question----- We have the Air-Fence that a lot of us raised money for I hope!?!?!?! :)

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
noobinacan;n592804 wrote:

the Chicane sucks. the left sweeper is way more fun.
Completely Agree..Jim's got a purple throbbing member for the shitty chicane...not realizing it's NOT all about JIM's needs here.

Turning 30-50 B groupers loose on that chicane, Mr. Jim, is a recipe just BEGGING to turn the day into a majority of your time in Red Flag condition waiting for the track to clear. Hell, I and A group's might not be much different. Especially A group since we don't stagger start..it's just one big gang bang through the 1st lap..imagine that carnage Jim. I'd guess there would be a few
unfortunate folks that would get to meet all the nice Doctors and Nurses in the Georgia Medical Center I got to hang out with for a few hours last July.

Wish all you want Jimmy...but think if the Greater good of All here. The first 7 turns of RA are FUN as hell..but NOT the safest piece of race track on the planet. The AMA/WERA/CCS configuation isn't for the feint of heart.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
^^^^ Agree with all who said NO to the AMA chicane. I'm not going to be able to make it this trip, but when I do get down there, my vote will be the same. Did any trackday orgs ever run the chicane? I can't think of any that did. The Kevin Schwantz Suzuki School did not run the chicane. For a trackday, it looks like it would turn into a red flag fest.

Motofun352

Control Rider
I'm jealous as all get out. The four letter word (w*rk) has me tied up in April. I WILL be there in July, for all three days!

Control Rider
N2
Safety will always be our primary priority at all of our events. With that said, we plan to run the AMA/WERA/CCS configuration. The CR's will be out in force, and if it becomes a safety concern we will address it at the event.

Airfence will of course be deployed.

Leather rental information will be out shortly.

ScottLevy

Control Rider
542;n592842 wrote: Safety will always be our primary priority at all of our events. With that said, we plan to run the AMA/WERA/CCS configuration. The CR's will be out in force, and if it becomes a safety concern we will address it at the event.
Excellent!
Thanks Will!

rdecae

I am in for Sunday Novice love RA.

I attended my first RA track day last August Novice rider, no chicane, Second RA was in November Novice, and we ran Chicane. In Novice I could tell no difference. Did not seem like any more or less issues between the two events. I did not pay attention, but as a default then, it must have not been a big issue in I or A as well. Otherwise I think I would have noticed constant red flags, or encroachment on the Novice time if there was. Anyway as a new to RA novice rider I liked both layouts. I had fun and challenges with both set ups. however my track events were 3 months apart so perhaps that helped.