Roll Call: Shenandoah Circuit 6/30 Sunday

EddieRo

Aug 7, 2012
I need 9 people to cancel so I can attend :mad:

Want to go to both Saturday and Sunday and won't travel the 5+ hours to only do Saturday... Don't you folks have weddings, graduations, miscellaneous yard work to do?! :D

singh

Jun 30, 2009
Signed up... assuming it is Supermoto friendly and I can ride a 150R and SXV 550 there.

flaggerjohn

May 14, 2012
I'll be there working pit out Saturday on the Jefferson and Sunday on the Shenandoah. I've worked with TPM and Motorcycle Excitement on the SC and it's a fun track. Of course I'm a non-rider but as a flagger, I think you'll all have a blast.

Glad to be working with you guys again.

avizpls

#11-A
Feb 4, 2009
Beaver, PA
flaggerjohn;278831 wrote: I'll be there working pit out Saturday on the Jefferson and Sunday on the Shenandoah. I've worked with TPM and Motorcycle Excitement on the SC and it's a fun track. Of course I'm a non-rider but as a flagger, I think you'll all have a blast.

Thanks for what you do! I can't wait to see your tracks for the first time.

crashkhanman

Jul 1, 2010
Charlotte, NC
flaggerjohn;278831 wrote: I'll be there working pit out Saturday on the Jefferson and Sunday on the Shenandoah. I've worked with TPM and Motorcycle Excitement on the SC and it's a fun track. Of course I'm a non-rider but as a flagger, I think you'll all have a blast.

Thanks for your time/energy/help flaggerjohn! We couldn't do what we do safely without you all :adore: :cheers:

mike574

Jul 13, 2008
singh;278647 wrote: Signed up... assuming it is Supermoto friendly and I can ride a 150R and SXV 550 there.
Thats the only way I would ride there, It looks like it would be a good supermoto track

willhf1011

Oct 27, 2012
I'll be there for my first event with NESBA. Ridden it once with TPM and looking forward to running it with you guys.

nroussin

Apr 8, 2013
I would like to thank the NESBA Staff, CR's, and riding family for a KICK A$$ day at Shenandoah today:congrats: Unfortunately my day was cut a bit short due to an uncooperative battery (rookie, I know) but other than that it was Fantastic!!! So once again, a BIG Thank You to everyone that made the day a success. Next stop PIRC... here we go! :cheers:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Oct 20, 2008
NJ
JGardy_781;279258 wrote: Congratulations again on the bump...
I think he's having second thoughts about running with "A" :eek: sig still says "I"...Congrats on the bump!