ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

crewnutz

cannon;56985 wrote: Is this a trackday or a race event like 5/10/09?

If it's a racing event with 2-3 waves in A, I'm IN but if it's a trackday with a supermotard type grid of 8 riders... count me out!

We're doing rolling starts after a sighting lap, then the track goes green... right?

come on out and play dude.................

Brian Laws

Matt H;56981 wrote: Just say you're skurred if you're skurred......

:D
Your new avatar is creepy! ...and don't you worry, I'll be racing on Friday. If you beat me to the checkered, you win...trophies will be provided.:first:

Matt H

Brian Laws;57011 wrote: Your new avatar is creepy! ...and don't you worry, I'll be racing on Friday. If you beat me to the checkered, you win...trophies will be provided.:first:
You're holding the wrong trophy - here's yours: :second:

crewnutz

cannon;57010 wrote: I'll need a tow into the 17's... U volunteering?

im always available to help out anyone..............

i think im going to be testing out a set of the new Continental DOT's on friday that the US distributor sent me so it all depends if they are capable runnin the pace.......ill do my best though :D

vonstallin

crewnutz;57058 wrote: im always available to help out anyone..............

i think im going to be testing out a set of the new Continental DOT's
on friday that the US distributor sent me so it all depends if they are capable runnin the pace.......ill do my best though :D

whats the model name/spects ???

drew231506

Pretty sure I'm in for Friday.

Maybe I'll take the class Saturday and race Sunday. I've been procrastinating...anyone wanna talk me into it???

jfeagin

NOT canceling for Friday on Main. Sorry!! :D

Last chance at a track until July. Hopefully, no mechanical issues this time. :banghead:

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
I'm already in for Fri and Sat.
With everyone going racing I might as well join all the folks racing on Sunday too!:wow: I just have to renew my license!