ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Corn Fed;57404 wrote: In, Lemondrop you staying around on Sunday to watch some racing?
may...i didnt know they were racin'....but may have to extend my stay now!!

BonesDT

I hope the forecast calls for rain :saythat: on 6/6 so someone drops out and I can get in. Why has this been booked for over 2 months??

tcontradiction

BonesDT;57481 wrote: I hope the forecast calls for rain :saythat: on 6/6 so someone drops out and I can get in. Why has this been booked for over 2 months??

Yeah I wish nesba would change that. If you don't pay after two days you get dropped from the list!!! :adore:

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
In in for Friday. I will be taking the Race School Saturday and entering the Sunday races if all goes as planned.

ridelater

cannon;56985 wrote: Is this a trackday or a race event like 5/10/09?

If it's a racing event with 2-3 waves in A, I'm IN but if it's a trackday with a supermotard type grid of 8 riders... count me out!

We're doing rolling starts after a sighting lap, then the track goes green... right?
now why would you have to go and say a thing like that? What has supermoto ever done to you.
supermoto racing is where it is at?:moon:

ridelater

...and about grid size. If you ain't first your last. so it doesn't matter. I would rather win it or bin it(this only relates:first: to supermoto b/c i can't afford to fix my street bike)

crewnutz

ridelater;57790 wrote: ...and about grid size. If you ain't first your last. so it doesn't matter. I would rather win it or bin it(this only relates:first: to supermoto b/c i can't afford to fix my street bike)
that is one thing im already missing about winter indoor supermoto

riding there on my 150R it was always ride it as hard as possible everywhere until you find the limits

nice thing about that was it doesnt cost you any money when you wreck 99% of the time and you usually get up and keep riding! :)

wish i could say the same about my 600

Corn Fed

may...i didnt know they were racin'....but may have to extend my stay now!!
Make plans to stay Saturday night, I am. "LETS GO RED WINGS", going to watch the game. Cindy Crosbey will not show up. Watch some am racing before I head back.

Brian Laws

Well, still waiting on shift forks, so I definitely will not be in attendance this weekend. We gave it a shot and gambled on a used trany hoping to save time, but it wasn't in near as good a condition as described. Yall have fun! I'll be shopping for a new bike.