Roll Call- Summit Main 6-17

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I'm in, weather pending. I'm assuming it doesn't fill up quick being that its on a Monday? Elite membership so I'm not worried about late fees. :)

Dave561

Control Rider
Actually numbers are pretty high. B is sold out and I not far behind. If you want to attend, I would sign up or get on the wait list

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Dave561;276635 wrote: Actually numbers are pretty high. B is sold out and I not far behind. If you want to attend, I would sign up or get on the wait list
I'll take the gamble for now. Looking like rain on Sunday. My weather app only goes out to 5 days, not that I'd trust any weather man beyond 30minutes anyways. :D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Otto Man;276656 wrote: I'll take the gamble for now. Looking like rain on Sunday. My weather app only goes out to 5 days, not that I'd trust any weather man beyond 30minutes anyways. :D
John, John , John what are we gong to do with you:notsure: using the "R" word loosely...:D

Kruizen

Control Rider
I'm in. Never been on Main before, can't wait.

I remember one of my first posts I mentioned the "R" word, I think there were about 5 pages of people ragging on me about it.

ett

I'm signed up.
Gonna be a busy weekend for me.
NJMP Fri + Sat, work Sun, and then Summit on Mon.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Otto Man;276681 wrote: Hey... It's not the day of the event, so I'm allowed to say it! LOL
NOT TRUE!

This is a personal foul!

15 yards..a 1st down..and a 12 pack for mentioning the "R" word before any pending event! :argh:

jsin38

In! It's a Coleman Powersports promo event too so that might explain the high turnout in B and I. Looking forward to it.

bboynicku

jsin38;276721 wrote: In! It's a Coleman Powersports promo event too so that might explain the high turnout in B and I. Looking forward to it.
So what does that really mean? Just that Coleman Powersports been promoting it heavily so to expect higher numbers? OR is the structure of the day different than normal?

jsin38

I don't think it will mean anything really. Certainly won't affect the way NESBA structures the day. Same reliable schedule and same great instruction and advice.

I just know that Coleman was emailing customers on their list about this track day. It may have reached some folks that hadn't yet heard of NESBA so, might mean more new faces.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
bboynicku;276722 wrote: So what does that really mean? Just that Coleman Powersports been promoting it heavily so to expect higher numbers? OR is the structure of the day different than normal?
My guess is Coleman partnered with NESBA to provide some sort of added "extra" to our day...it's maybe they're covering part of the cost of the track or maybe there's a Coleman Power Sports display at the track with makes and models of bikes they sell. Since NESBA has a partnership with Yamaha...I'm guessing Coleman may be a Yamaha dealership.

Any way you slice it...it's "sponsorship" money/time/materials/effort helping NESBA.

This is a complete guess on my part...but I'd bet I'm not completely that far off.