Roll Call: VIR June 1-2

yohoho

Great Weekend at VIR - Thanks

Had a great weekend, thanks for putting on a fun and safe event.

I was trying to find the CR (Andrew - R1) to see if I could get any of the video he shot following me. Does anyone have his contact info, I forgot to get it in my rush to get home Sun evening.

borislav

Control Rider
matt2212;275657 wrote: Vinny throws down a 1:37!!!! Comes from jersey to roll....

Nice meeting you this weekend also nice getting passed by you hahaha see you next time

It was a great weekend! Thanks for all the help especially John Dunham, Steve Gould, and Kenny Walsh

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkVinny you know I'll squeeze those.04,shoot I'll squeeze even more!:D
noobinacan;275665 wrote:
This past weekend was EPIC!
Great weather...two days on riding, too many names to list.
What a relaxed fun environment to be in.

I saw EMS roll only once.. for the guy who had the off in A on the last turn, hope he is doing ok??

Aman it was nice to finaly meet you and it was fun riding with you!

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Good to get back out there and be the rolling cone for A group. Spare the mechanical issues (don't think the bike liked sitting for a year), it was a great weekend.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
noobinacan;275665 wrote: This past weekend was EPIC!
Great weather...two days on riding, too many names to list.
What a relaxed fun environment to be in.

I saw EMS roll only once.. for the guy who had the off in A on the last turn, hope he is doing ok??

Nice shot of Kenny doing his thing!!

mjkuhno

AWESOME time this past weekend! Had a total blast riding both days - but damn now I'm sore!!!

Big thanks to all of the CRs and especially John A, John D, Cal, Peanut and Chris for the tips during the track walk Sat night. Certainly helped - but still a bunch to learn!

Special thanks to Peanut for spending some additional time with me on Sunday and for the tow. Thanks bruthaman!

Great to meet several people in person and put faces to names.

Can't wait for the next event :D

Pseudolus

NESBA just does it right! I am constantly amazed at how much you folks give back to new riders. Special thanks to everyone who was willing to share some wisdom. Peanut for showing me the lines, Chris, Jeff and Adam for helping me work on some things. Matt for making rookies feel at home. Ann for lending me a rear tire warmer. VIR is for sure an annual pilgrimage moving forward. And again, thanks to every rider, from beginner to advanced to CR, that were so willing and eager to share helpful tips about improving technique. :adore:

borislav

Control Rider
vinny337;275740 wrote: Ha, follow me my friend...:D
Oh oh Vinny if I was you I would change tone of my voice because Bo can call Dave Sanders right away!
You know what I'm talking about!:D

Canali

Pseudolus;275749 wrote: NESBA just does it right! I am constantly amazed at how much you folks give back to new riders. Special thanks to everyone who was willing to share some wisdom. Peanut for showing me the lines, Chris, Jeff and Adam for helping me work on some things. Matt for making rookies feel at home. Ann for lending me a rear tire warmer. VIR is for sure an annual pilgrimage moving forward. And again, thanks to every rider, from beginner to advanced to CR, that were so willing and eager to share helpful tips about improving technique. :adore:
Fahdee, you are most welcome! It was great hanging and riding with you and Bukasa (spelling?). Happy to have you guys riding with NESBA and see you at Lightning!

Chris

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
borislav;275788 wrote: Oh oh Vinny if I was you I would change tone of my voice because Bo can call Dave Sanders right away!
You know what I'm talking about!:D
Blackmail, I see...:)

badm3

"I saw EMS roll only once.. for the guy who had the off in A on the last turn, hope he is doing ok??"

Borislav,
I am one of the riders that went down in the last corner. I am doing fine and appreciate you asking about me. Spent yesterday ordering all new gear and will hopefully have the bike sorted out soon so I can get back on track. Absolutely loved VIR North since it was my first time there.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
badm3;276156 wrote: "I saw EMS roll only once.. for the guy who had the off in A on the last turn, hope he is doing ok??"

Borislav,
I am one of the riders that went down in the last corner. I am doing fine and appreciate you asking about me. Spent yesterday ordering all new gear and will hopefully have the bike sorted out soon so I can get back on track. Absolutely loved VIR North since it was my first time there.
I was about 1.5 turns behind you..when I came around the Hogs Pen (T17) I saw the dust and your bike down. I was running a Go Pro, so I'll youtube what I saw for you..stay tuned....

badm3

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing the footage. Also noticed your signature. We are in Section 539 so may see you at a game.

bboynicku

Canali;275791 wrote: Fahdee, you are most welcome! It was great hanging and riding with you and Bukasa (spelling?). Happy to have you guys riding with NESBA and see you at Lightning!

Chris
Chris, wanted to thank you as well for working with me the last session of the day. Definitely got my confidence back and way up! Thanks for all the advice on turn in, lines etc. Got some good footage of you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDTGY03wl6w

Also thanks to Southeast Nesba of running an awesome event. I usually run mid-atlantic events so this was my first time at VIR and it was awesome! Will definitely be back :D