Rollcall: NJMP 8/8-8/9

Steve

Bike's on the trailer for Sat. and Sun. Please don't laugh at the condition of the bodywork, I'm not quite done with the repairs, lol.

BlueMax

Steve;75155 wrote: Bike's on the trailer for Sat. and Sun. Please don't laugh at the condition of the bodywork, I'm not quite done with the repairs, lol.
I'm in the same boat, just started repairs tonight! Paint will probably be wet when I load it in the van. :banghead: In for Saturday.

surfercc

Control Rider
Does anyone know if they charge the $65 camper fee for a pop up camper? I'm thinking of bringing it down for the weekend, but don't want to get hit with the $65 esp since I'm not plugging it in...

^^^^^

I was charged 10 bucks last time with a camper/ van combo because I didn't need electric.

We'll see tonight when I roll in if its 10 bucks again.

BZ

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
I'm in for Saturday.
Bringing the kiddie pool. Is there a spigot to fill it up? Kinda don't want to lug buckets very far.
Anybody who wants to partake is welcome.

NorthernYankee

Well I am out for tomorrow, went down this morning in T1 and just got back from the hospital. Broken Fibula, Doc says I wont be riding for a while.

slowpoke

NorthernYankee;75359 wrote: Well I am out for tomorrow, went down this morning in T1 and just got back from the hospital. Broken Fibula, Doc says I wont be riding for a while.
Oh NO! so sorry to hear it Rob. what happened? we'll miss you out there and hope you're not in too much pain.

Fastguy

slowpoke_r1;75369 wrote: Oh NO! so sorry to hear it Rob. what happened? we'll miss you out there and hope you're not in too much pain.
He's probably feeeling reeeeeaalllly gooooooooood riiiight about now! :asleep:

Rob sent ya a PM

Blaise

NorthernYankee;75359 wrote: Well I am out for tomorrow, went down this morning in T1 and just got back from the hospital. Broken Fibula, Doc says I wont be riding for a while.
Damnit Rob! You were supposed to let me chase you tomorrow!

Get better soon buddy.

machdw69

sorry to hear about the fibula rob. that's in your leg right? what the hell happened in turn 1? anyway, i'll be there on sunday. i really love this track!

EngineNoO9

so what's the weather looking like today?

And thanks to BobbyG and the rest of the guys that helped me load my bike onto the trailer. Still not quite sure why the clutch isn't but that's one of the least of my issues right now.

HECK3086

I was out there Friday and Saturday. Had a blast and felt pretty good out there, maybe in a lil over my head at some points but felt good nonetheless. Nice meeting some of you guys out there....

HECK3086;75539 wrote: I was out there Friday and Saturday. Had a blast and felt pretty good out there, maybe in a lil over my head at some points but felt good nonetheless. Nice meeting some of you guys out there....
Looking good out their!

As always, a blast riding with you and Curt.

Dan

Blaise

Thanks for a GREAT saturday! Unfortunately took a mechanical, my old bike was dripping fuel. Should be fixed by Friday!