Sbk

jimgl3

well p i s s

for some reason i can't watch the races live this year. don't know if they tightened up thier net security or what, but this sux.

The Chad

Control Rider
All you have to do to watch them live is to set up your computer with a proxy sever and you will be able to watch it live. The hardest thing to do is to find a sever that is fast enough. I watched the whole weekend of Qatar live on WSBK!

The Chad

Control Rider
Fastguy;41362 wrote: Whats the invitation code?
You will be hard pressed to find invitation codes. The person that gives you the code is responsible for your use of the torrents. If you do not seed it goes against the account of the person that gave you the code.

Fire929

Just a heads up for those that want to watch it from the WSBK site. I used hidemyip which is free for 14 days to grab an ip from the UK. The feed was super slow at first so I went back to using my ip address while the video was playing and was able to watch all 3 races without a problem. I think you just need a false ip to get it started.

The SBK races are already up on racing underground so that's another option if you have a login. I gave an invitation to a fellow NESBA member and he has done great with it so far. +17 gigs :).

The races will be on SPEED later today so you don't have to wait much longer to catch them there.

Supersport race had a great finish.