Shenny/Main

2blueyam

If the weather is decent, I will be wrestling the R1 around Shenny. I do it annually to remind me why I only do that once a year.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Tomorrow is decision day. Road Atlanta is looking wet for an 11 hour drive.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
13631642_10208412035231190_9200602686378690576_n.jpg

2blueyam

Thanks for the map so I know what track layout we will be running Sunday as this is my first time with N2 on this track.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
In the past from time to time we've opened up the carousel (upper right corner of that pic) also. I know there are pros and cons.

CBRtist

Wait, I'm not planning to go to Main!

Oh...I see...

:D

Lol. Turns out my special guest needs to be broken in before they are ready for the track.

I do miss you and your mechanical wisdom though. Hope to see you soon Brother!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Lol. Turns out my special guest needs to be broken in before they are ready for the track.

I do miss you and your mechanical wisdom though. Hope to see you soon Brother!

Breaking them in on the track is fine, just try to follow the max rpm guidelines. Most motors are dyne run at the factories as a test and to do initial break in.

KatieDid

Yes, I did
Oh Please and pretty "PLEASE" open the carousel!!! Not for the banking but for the most beautifully smooth and flat inside of the turn that you just can find anywhere else!!! Great place to practice braking, a great left turn and controlled drive out!!
"PLEASE" open the carousel!!!
In for both days.

Eddie

Don't we all. That's the key to fast lap times on any bike.
sounds about right to me.
If I can drop a little time through there I think it would make a big difference.
If any CRs can offer some advice on that section on Monday I sure would be grateful.
Learning that T8 outside pass would be a plus too.

Erk14

Hey guy I'll be at shenny on Sunday. It's my first time at summit point so I got some ? For ya.
1 can you camp the night before like at pit
2 Do they have power for tire warmers or do you need a generator
3 would anyone be willing to let me get on there generator I'll buy the gas
Any info and help would be great. Can't wait to get on a new track should be a good Sunday funday