Shipping cost for a full 1 piece suit?

DaveK22

Anyone know what the average rate is for this? Also, I read one time a post about using Greyhound bus to ship heavy, bulky items for less than the regular shippers. Anyone know anything about that?

I tried checking some of the cycle retailers but many have free shipping so hard to know what is built into the price.

Thanks in advance.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Lots of unknowns here in your post asking for information.

Who is it being shipped to?
Where from?
How are you shipping it?
When does it have to be there?
Why are you shipping it?

Your initial question reads like a bad high school word problem for Algebra class. But, like most of us I'm sure it sounded complete when you were typing it in your head. We all do it.

But as far as shipping a suit from your house to get some repairs/cleaning/Customization done to it. It's not that bad...just take out the armor and remove the sliders and the suit will fold up in to a box quite compactly.

wallacew

DaveK22;300766 wrote: Anyone know what the average rate is for this? Also, I read one time a post about using Greyhound bus to ship heavy, bulky items for less than the regular shippers. Anyone know anything about that?

I tried checking some of the cycle retailers but many have free shipping so hard to know what is built into the price.

Thanks in advance.
Greyhound?????? I stuffed my suit in the smallest box possible and sent off for repair for $22 one way. UPS

ceptorman

Even though I'm not crazy about USPS, they would be a little cheaper than UPS. I've heard about Greyhound shipping being cheaper for large size boxes, but I've never done it.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
wallacew;300773 wrote: Greyhound?????? I stuffed my suit in the smallest box possible and sent off for repair for $22 one way. UPS
^^ X2
20-30.00 depending how well you can stuff it in a box and where it is going. For repairs I take the armor out and roll it up tight..