Shoei Large Sever helmet, putting some feelers out.

denbsteph

Sep 5, 2011
I have a Large Sever 2 TC-1 Shoei helmet for sale. I have used it on 4 track days, I have the original cheek pads plus a set of larger cheek pads, dark shield, the original clear shield that is still in the plastic never put on the helmet. The Helmet is flawless, no scratches. I have the Shoei Helmet cover/bag and the original Shoei box. It came with the cold chin cover as well as the mouth / anti fogging cloth. The helmet is too big for me and trying to find a home for it. I paid $399.99 for it , looking for $280.00 plus shipping. Here are some pics

Dennis

denbsteph

Sep 5, 2011
betarace brought up a good point:

February 2010 in the production date of this helmet.

Txjc47Cbr1000rr

Jun 24, 2012
Shoei helmet

denbsteph;242889 wrote: I have a Large Sever 2 TC-1 Shoei helmet for sale. I have used it on 4 track days, I have the original cheek pads plus a set of larger cheek pads, dark shield, the original clear shield that is still in the plastic never put on the helmet. The Helmet is flawless, no scratches. I have the Shoei Helmet cover/bag and the original Shoei box. It came with the cold chin cover as well as the mouth / anti fogging cloth. The helmet is too big for me and trying to find a home for it. I paid $399.99 for it , looking for $280.00 plus shipping. Here are some pics

Dennis
Do you still have the helmet for sale?

Txjc47Cbr1000rr

Jun 24, 2012
I want to purchase the helmet, I live in Abilene, Texas . I just need to know how you want payment. You can call or text me, 325-733-8802 Jeremy