Short video of a bad trackday

Hitman954

borislav;178980 wrote: This is when ASSHOLES think they are GP racers and that's when people get HURT!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
well mainly I wanted to show why passing on the inside in :i: is a bad idea. I've heard people tryin to dispute it. This is also in Wales, probably a differnt set of rules at thier trackdays. I've heard in Japan thier trackdays are fricken dangerous, all skill levels on the track at the same time :eek: This is a great example of why Nesba has some of the rules they have.

ride_hard

Holy panic! That guy didn't have to go down. After they got spooked I think there was some target fixation on the grass.

If you think about what the other guy is doing wrong you forget what you're doing wrong.

jigs

Man that whole thing looked hinky....was the track green or were these clowns tp's too high.....I dunno that just looked like disaster waiting to happen.

beac83

@Fred - Ha! I got stood up at the apex in the kink there at a day 2 summers ago as well! Nasty place to have someone come under you.

I got spooked and found I didn't have enough space to brake after I recovered. I ended up not making T7 and running off into the weeds and the swamp.

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz

1st vid looks like something my buddy Joe did in A group back on July 4th weekend coming into turn 1 @ BHF. Nice concussion from the off that lasted him about 2 weeks. :dunno:

2nd vid should be used on the morning meetings before track time. ;) Fred, just saying...

S3aturnR

i guess the first reason there's no inside passing in :b: is because the passer isn't skilled enough to do it. the second is because the passee can get spooked easily and not react properly. in :a: group, the riders seem pretty adept at rubbing their elbow on somebody's foot while cornering. i'm sure this is one of the many reasons i'm not in :a: yet...

s3aturnr