Signing In - From Kingsport, TN

SliderR1

Hey all -

New member here. Just wanted to say hello. I've done quite a few track days with other organizations and a little racing with WERA and CCS. I've heard a lot of good things about NESBA and am looking forward to Roebling this weekend. Hope to meet some new friends.

SliderR1 :cool:

jon686

I was the other guy from TN who rode in on the RC51 to attend the intro sessions- just checkin in to say hi.

Davisjk

SliderR1;57991 wrote: Hey all -

New member here. Just wanted to say hello. I've done quite a few track days with other organizations and a little racing with WERA and CCS. I've heard a lot of good things about NESBA and am looking forward to Roebling this weekend. Hope to meet some new friends.

SliderR1 :cool:
Well i bet you liked your first day with NESBA. Got the the big bump to A Congrats. It was good to meet you. I apreciate the help. Hope you like JB's bike. Looks like you are going to be even faster. You are going to have to change your name on the forum now.:congrats:

SliderR1

haha, yeah. Had a great time last weekend. NESBA put on a great event. Glad to meet you guys and thanks Jim, for all the help you lended. That big fan was a definite plus.

JRA - good to know there's another guy in the area. I'm sure I'll get to meet you soon.

I'd also like to thank Floyd for an excellent last session of the day in Intermediate on Saturday. It was a blast to follow you around RRR.

oldn0tded

Tri Cities Area

I joined NESBA last year but work and domestic stuff kept me away from the tracks. I'm hoping to do better this year. I'm looking at Summit, RRR, and Road ATL.

It seems like a good outfit. I'm anxious to give it a go.

Old not Dead :)