Sooo who is in and who is not........

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
mmmfishrighton;300040 wrote: At CMP it is Cornerspeed. It's $155 for racers and I believe 175 for everyone else.
Thanks bro, trying to find out who's hosting the VIR.

Kruizen

Control Rider
There's another track day org that has the Friday June 13th, starts with a T,

I'm looking for a friends rate for that day if anyone has a membership.

knut

Control Rider
bmrboy;299994 wrote: Geez ... with all this racing talk going on .... Do they have a class for Real Senior citizens ????? 60 and over ??? :D
I wouldn't mind getting out there and mixing it up with a bunch of old Farts like myself .... HAHAHAHA
Mike, I'm sure I'm older than all of you here, and I'm racing.
You will never regret trying it. I only regret I did not started earlier in life.

I'll do my first this you at CMP with CCS.

/Patrick

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Kruizen;300050 wrote: There's another track day org that has the Friday June 13th, starts with a T,

I'm looking for a friends rate for that day if anyone has a membership.
Ok, I follow…;)

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
mmmfishrighton;300054 wrote: Ah, gotcha. Practice days are overrated. More money and more tires. :)
Cool, makes sense ~ especially if you know the track. :agree:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
knut;300051 wrote: Mike, I'm sure I'm older than all of you here, and I'm racing.
You will never regret trying it. I only regret I did not started earlier in life.

I'll do my first this you at CMP with CCS.

/Patrick
Not me, I'm old school. :D Have no regrets, you're still able to get out there. Besides it's going to be a very fun season!!

knut

Control Rider
With my body weight right now, it does not matter what bike I use. It will be heavy heavy weight regardless..... :eek:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Kruizen;300116 wrote: You 2 are so full of crap.
Haha, I'm on the 750 so it's only Heavy Weight, Unlimited, Formula 40, GTO and maybe the Rookie Cup. :cheers:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
knut;300119 wrote: With my body weight right now, it does not matter what bike I use. It will be heavy heavy weight regardless..... :eek:
Haha, there's still about 8 weeks before the race. :cool:

Kruizen

Control Rider
Dave I think that those 2 extra clyinders might disqualify you.

Thinking F40, SB HW, Super Twins, and Rookies GTO