Sooo who is in and who is not........

Dunham

mmmfishrighton;301107 wrote: The one thing that I was told last year and will never forget about Roebling. Always try to make turn one. If you have an issue in one, never run straight off.

See you guys down there.
:agree: Do not stand it up. Always try to make the turn. A lowside would be a better option than going straight

But Roebling is fun!

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
Kruizen;301108 wrote: Sloan where are you heading down to RRR?
I think we have 2 guys headed down for the practice day and we pitted at T3 last year, so I am assuming they will do the same. T3 is a good spot to watch the rest of the races.

I will be headed down Friday. Probably wont get there until late.

ZxRegg6r

Waddup Vin!! I'm in too. I just renewed my license and was going through the schedule highlighting the rounds would like to do. This stuff got me charged!!!!! But damn frigit cold and all this snow bring me back down. Thank God for WSK 2014 and BSB rebroad cast. Just gotta hold tight and wait for the weather to snap. Then its on Brah!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
ZxRegg6r;301693 wrote: Waddup Vin!! I'm in too. I just renewed my license and was going through the schedule highlighting the rounds would like to do. This stuff got me charged!!!!! But damn frigit cold and all this snow bring me back down. Thank God for WSK 2014 and BSB rebroad cast. Just gotta hold tight and wait for the weather to snap. Then its on Brah!!
My Man!! Sounds good Bro looking forward to getting out there and having some fun. With all this snow, the summer just has to be a great one…I'll definitely hit you up before the event.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I'm always nervous my first day of the season...it's all good.

You guys have fun out there!

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Vinny, I'll try to stop by at the NJ CCS round....gonna be up there pulling pit duties with 2 friends racing that weekend, but am planning on the CCS May Summit Round.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Evil Cupcake;302427 wrote: Vinny, I'll try to stop by at the NJ CCS round....gonna be up there pulling pit duties with 2 friends racing that weekend, but am planning on the CCS May Summit Round.
Sounds good, I'll mostly likely be at both of those rounds.

mike574

I'll be running CCS this year. Plans are all 3 NJMP dates, and 2 of the summit races (memorial weekend being one of them)

Now I just need to get my bike's running, for some reason I always leave that to the last minute

running LW-f40 / GTL / thunderbike and f40 on my 600

ridelater

The countdown is on! I can't wait for the CCS season. ULW SB, LW SB, LW GP, GTL, thunderbike. And the rare 600 race if I can get a buddy of mine into track days and racing. This year is going to be awesome. I need to get my beer tolerance back up in order to hang with the late night bullshiting and get my trash talking in order!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
So is it safe to say it time to grid up!! Last minute stuff, getter done! :wow:

ridelater

Bike is ready. Just need to pack the trailer this week. Then cook some food for the weekend. I can't wait regardless of results it should be fun nights!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Weather forecast in the Mid 70's!! Definitely going to be a fun time for sure...