STKR that means......

Dug2

wat did i tell you jim! i knew it man! this was your weekend and
i'm happy for you. lets not forget ed. both of you deserve the A
stickers. hopefully soon with some hard work (and a job!) my fender
will look like yours. i'm well chuffed for you lads.

dlockhart5x

stkr;80489 wrote: Thanks again to all of you :cheers:

I think it actually sank in when I put the sticker on my fender (see pic below). It brought back all of the memories of the last 4 years. All of the track days where I didn't know shit, and everyone helped me figure it out. I latched onto Peter Drott (CR) and somehow he managed to keep me alive long enough to give me my :i: bump. I wish he could have been at Blackhawk to see me get the A. Thanks Peter :cool:
congrats Jim!

The layered stickers is a very cool pic and really sums up the effort and value of earning your way through the ranks with NESBA.

ken_618

Congrats, Jim. You were riding with fluidity and confident authority out there...no doubt the bump was well deserved. I also appreciated our talk near the food pavilion. Your advice was helpful and your animated enthusiasm post-bump gave extra motivation during subsequent sessions. You've obviously worked very hard for your riding skills so sincere congrats for your achievement.

stkr

ken_618;80582 wrote: Congrats, Jim. You were riding with fluidity and confident authority out there...no doubt the bump was well deserved. I also appreciated our talk near the food pavilion. Your advice was helpful and your animated enthusiasm post-bump gave extra motivation during subsequent sessions. You've obviously worked very hard for your riding skills so sincere congrats for your achievement.
Glad it helped you out Ken. It was good talking to you. Yes, I was still a "little" wound up when we talked. LOL Just remember that no matter how frustrating it feels when you're getting close to the bump, the delay is actually getting you better prepared for the transition.
The :a: group is a whole new level

stkr

snowbizx;80542 wrote: sweet! one of the first times i get to say, "fresh meat!" haha congrats jim :D
If I see you coming, I'll just throw a leg up and pull off again :eek:uttahere: Sorry I foiled your plan out there, but the adrenaline/nerves were taking their toll.

Peter Nicholas

Congrats Jim!!

I know you've worked very hard to get to the A group!! Keep up the good work and pass along what you've learned to the new members coming up!!!

Like Marshall said well done on that bike!!!!

If you ever have any questions

peterdrott@yahoo.com

Peter N Drott

NW Control Rider

06 zx10R

stkr

Thanks Peter!

I'll still never forget being drug around Road America the day you bumped me to to :i:

steve p

Jim, Had a blast riding with ya. Every session, there was Jim, at the front ready to kick ass and take names. You rode smooth consistent and in control all weekend. Even when being striped in the A group.
Nice job! Can't wait for Putnam.

stkr

Thanks Steve! It was a blast being in the A-group. I'm not sure what "striped" means, but I guess it didn't spook me, so it's okay.

Thanks for your confidence in the bump :cool: