Summit 5/10/09 Advanced Video

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Nice work, big man!

It looks like you guys had fantastic weather, not to mention lots of A meat out there.

EngineNoO9

uh oh, when'd that happen? Now I'll really have to make sure I can get out there soon so Troy can whip my ass in I group while CR'ing...

Congrats!

Landshark

Control Rider
It was chilly night.... we were all circled around the fire... and well I'm not sure I'm ready to talk about it:loofah:

ckgtimk2

gotta love getting stood up in 1 cause a donkey isnt as fast as he thinks...

and damn the cheaterbikes, next time emerson is infront of me on that thing its getting ugly...

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
ckgtimk2;55084 wrote: gotta love getting stood up in 1 cause a donkey isnt as fast as he thinks...

and damn the cheaterbikes, next time emerson is infront of me on that thing its getting ugly...
LOL dont be mad, you yourself used to rock the R1

physicistkev

Control Rider
Man.... That looks like it was fun. Great vid Jim. Great weather. Wish I could have gone :(

Troy, you still suck in 3. :haha:

Is that Ron on the white bike with the red strip under the tail. The Ron we (Troy, Wade and I) was riding with the last time we were at Summit?

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I just added two more videos to the original post. The first is two laps behind Cannon, Morph & Geoff. I could keep you sort of close, but you guys were much faster through tuns 5-9. And I couldn't make enough up on the other parts.

Emerson keeps passing me into 10, so I guess I've got to grow a pair and get through there better. I'm not mad though, you all are lightweights in my opinion. When you guys get to be 6'8" and 285lbs., then I might stand a chance.

The guy that rides a blue & white GSXR with Visa under the tail section, send me a PM. I've got quite a few laps following you.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Thanks for the vid Jim, and i know what you mean about being on the heavy side. I use that as an excuse.... i mean reason why i'm slow..

Rhino

Look at you two punks, playing the heavy card, but both sporting newer R1's. :moon:. I welcome you to take the frankenbike for a spin, and no matter what Hairless Ron says about it, it has a 600 in it.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Ken, I never said there weren't fatter and slower guys out there. And I don't ride other people's bikes. Do yourself a favor and get a big new bike and for God's sake, fix the DAMN door on the trailer box!

By the way, I didn't think it was sporting to add a video clip of me passing you. It just would have aded fuel to the fire of Cannon's thread!

NoBull

physicistkev;55366 wrote: Man.... That looks like it was fun. Great vid Jim. Great weather. Wish I could have gone :(

Troy, you still suck in 3. :haha:

Is that Ron on the white bike with the red strip under the tail. The Ron we (Troy, Wade and I) was riding with the last time we were at Summit?
Yes, that's Hairless Ron. It's an 08 R6 he's riding now. He was on an SV last year.

physicistkev

Control Rider
Thanks Finn!

Meet Ron a month or so ago at Summit. Had a blast riding with him. We all hooked up in the last session.

Can't believe that Troy made CR. They will let anyone in. :moon:

I guess I shouldn't poke the sleeping bear to much, he does let me sleep in that rolling mansion. Although, if he gets pissed then I can always get his better half to let me in :idea:

I'm just kidding Troy. Congrats. At least there is one CR I can get around occasionally.

Kevin

Landshark

Control Rider
physicistkev;55535 wrote: Thanks Finn!

Meet Ron a month or so ago at Summit. Had a blast riding with him. We all hooked up in the last session.

Can't believe that Troy made CR. They will let anyone in. :moon:

I guess I shouldn't poke the sleeping bear to much, he does let me sleep in that rolling mansion. Although, if he gets pissed then I can always get his better half to let me in :idea:

I'm just kidding Troy. Congrats. At least there is one CR I can get around occasionally.

Kevin

OK, I see how it is! How do you want that stuff sandwich served? Dry and cold or with a healthy dose of I'm gonna:nutkick:.