Summit CCS July 4th Who's coming

Burnall4

I will be at JC with Lemondrop this weekend, so I will be trying to catch some of the CCS fun. I saw them at VIR on the 21st, I think I had more fun looking at all the $$$ toy hauler set ups!

Macon663

Rick Johnson;66006 wrote: No HW for me.MW on the R6 and Unlimited on the R1.
Pete that was some good racing at VIR.
You did a great job out there too man. Hopefully we'll have a good weekend this weekend.

On a side note, anyone with extra trailer space willing to let me catch some z's on friday and saturday evening, i would really appreciate that.

Todd Stinson

My Damn Ducati sheared it's gear box in first practice :argh:

My race season is probably done, have to split the cases to fix this mess :doh:

Luckily it locked up between 5 and 6 and not in turn 4, that would of REALLY sucked.

Macon663

Todd Stinson;67320 wrote: My Damn Ducati sheared it's gear box in first practice :argh:

Luckily it locked up between 5 and 6 and not in turn 4, that would of REALLY sucked.
Did you drop it off at the shop yet? They going to pay for your bill since you told them about the problem 2 weeks ago and they said it was "normal"?

Todd Stinson

You know they aren't going to take responsibilty for it. I'm not going to bother taking it in, I can buy a spare engine out of a salvage bike for what they will charge to fix the gearbox. So I'm not sure what I'm going to do next.

greytop

Todd Stinson;67320 wrote: My Damn Ducati sheared it's gear box in first practice :argh:

Crap Todd...was lookin for your results and didn't see anything. sorry to hear about your Latin mechanical

Really was missin being out there with you cats this weekend, but 4 kids to support now got me tapped out on funds and a "safety first" mentality takes a front seat