summit info??

spyda1000

is there a post and/or sticky about summit details....like gate time; electric; track condition or lodging?? :dunno: :notsure:

Goose

Its been awhile but its like 10 dollar deposit for electric when you turn in the key you get your 10 bucks back. Again its been awhile fyi.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
If there's another event running the day before, sometimes they won't let you in until 5 to give the other group time to get out. So, if you're going there on Friday, you may not be able to get in till after 5 pm, but then the gates should be open 24 hours. For lodging, look for places in Winchester, VA or Charles Town, WV.

Joe Vital

Judy you are right about having to wait, but sometimes I have waited as late as 6pm before I was allowed. Maybe I don't possess your charm? ;)

Joe

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Joe Vital;81926 wrote: Judy you are right about having to wait, but sometimes I have waited as late as 6pm before I was allowed. Maybe I don't possess your charm? ;)

Joe
Haha, no, I've had to wait till after 6 sometimes, too! :)

slowpoke

trekuhl;82409 wrote: joe, u got that motor back together yet? i need someone to pass this weekend...
Trey - the pass doesn't count when the guy has his hand up w/ a blown motor.:D

Joe Vital

trekuhl;82469 wrote: im still counting it as a clean pass :p
not sure you could actually consider it a 'clean' pass. i saw your visor.

no the motor is not back together, it is a complete loss. i do however has something cooking in the barn. it will be at the beaverun days october the 17th and 18th.

see you then?

luckz88

Joe Vital;82593 wrote: not sure you could actually consider it a 'clean' pass. i saw your visor.

no the motor is not back together, it is a complete loss. i do however has something cooking in the barn. it will be at the beaverun days october the 17th and 18th.

see you then?
I will pass Trey for you a few times this weekend

ThePunisher

1st track day ever for me saturday...looking forward to finally being able to ride it...I am in beginner and on a red/black 07 R1 #199. If you see me stop me and if you happen to be riding during my session tail me and let me know what the dealio is

trekuhl

Control Rider
Joe Vital;82593 wrote: not sure you could actually consider it a 'clean' pass. i saw your visor.

see you then?
yea i think theres still oil on the helmet :doh:

the beaveR probably pretty chilly then eh? may be back out...