Suzuki GSXR brake recall

borislav

Control Rider
Ruhe52;292837 wrote: Who has a stock bike????????
Hahaa so true, you can walk around paddock and you can fill up a bucket of OEM Suzuki master cylinders laying around trailers ,part bins,etc:D

sheepofblue

Me, but since I have no intention of racing this one it might get a brembo to go with the calipers (2011 750). The RC can't be swapped and run vintage still legally I believe (SS rules apply to it)

Motofun352

Control Rider
sheepofblue;293042 wrote: Me, but since I have no intention of racing this one it might get a brembo to go with the calipers (2011 750). The RC can't be swapped and run vintage still legally I believe (SS rules apply to it)
Note, the Brembo MC won't fit on the stock Suzuki handlebars, also need aftermarket clip-ons.....

sheepofblue

Motofun352;293109 wrote: Note, the Brembo MC won't fit on the stock Suzuki handlebars, also need aftermarket clip-ons.....
Thanks for the heads up. I am going to put SS lines and a pressure sensor on this winter and 'something' with the master cylinder. Of course I have other things to do also now that I am getting used to it (like maybe those fork extensions)