TB Labor Day?

Hello everyone...this is a little off topic but having never been to a track day before i am wondering about how many riders show up? A few dozen ? 75 ? Also in your experiences what were the least and most number of riders you have witnessed ? I apologize in Advance because i am not trying to hijack or derail this thread.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
I've seen as little as 50 and as many as 170, it depends on the day and the track.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yup, what Emerson said. On the thunderbolt circuit the maximum number of riders per class is 55. Sometimes we're close to that, other times there's 20 per class. Weekends tend to be more crowded.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Hello everyone...this is a little off topic but having never been to a track day before i am wondering about how many riders show up? A few dozen ? 75 ? Also in your experiences what were the least and most number of riders you have witnessed ? I apologize in Advance because i am not trying to hijack or derail this thread.

We had 6 total at the Pocono event, but that was extremely out of the ordinary. Lately, the grids are pretty full across the board. One thing to remember is that each track will have a different limit to the number of riders it can hold safely in one session. I think as an average, you will see 35-45 riders per group at most events.