TGPR 4/22

AdamG14

Hey guys,

Pumped for my first event on Friday at TGPR. I'll be heading out there Thursday night with my friend who is also riding. Who else will be there? Bringing your rain gear?

Look forward to having fun and learning as much as possible.

-Adam

Joel

What are the chances of getting shut down from thunderstorms? Forecast is looking pretty rough...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
What are the chances of getting shut down from thunderstorms? Forecast is looking pretty rough...

The racetrack runs rain or shine. If there's extreme weather like lightning, we shut down and bring corner workers in. If/when it passes we assess the situation for reopening. Never really can get precision from a forecast. Always hoping for ☀️

Joel

Ok good to hear, all packed up ready to go. Sorry for saying those words, hopefully no bad JuJu

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
For the record to all newer members...weather is typically the wild card...that's why the ELITE Membership is the only way to fly. Also, the TGPR Trackday and race practice ran with no rain or standing water on track until about 2pm where we had a session of sprinkles and dried up within an hour.

Point is- don't let the weather man steal your fun!

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
And thanks for coming out Joel, Mike, and Adam...hope to ride with you at Roebling May 21-22!

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
Excellent to hear guys. We will have more control riders and therefore more instruction/coaching available for you. Great to hear you had a great time at Tally...love that little track!