Thank you

bmart

Control Rider
Hello all,

Road Atlanta Sunday was my last track day of this season. I had a blast. As usual, I coached in both groups until the last sessions when my coolant/H2O decided that it wanted to be out in the world instead of in my cooling system.

This is just a quick note to say thanks to the folks who run N2 and who allow me to coach for and represent them. To the coaches who I so enjoy working with, riding with, and generally being around. Even after nearly 300 track days, they show me that there is still so much to learn. And to the members who always provide an opportunity to improve how I interact with and help them improve to become faster and safer riders.

I look forward to riding with you all in 2020 (the year of perfect vision...I swear that I'm going to get that to stick!), and hope to communicate with you before that.

On a side note, a number of members have asked what it is like being a CR. I'm going to post something about that later today and encourage other coaches to chime in/reply there about their experiences, and members to chime in with questions.

Be safe, all!

N2_CMP-20190901124822-7084sm.jpg