Thanks cr JR

dt4629

I would like to thank JR for helping me out tremendously at Barber Sat 8/25. He spent most of the sessions helping me out with my techniques and lines in B group. I knew there were other riders who wanted to hook up with the cr's, so I did not push it. However, every time he passed me, he would purposely get behind or in front of me for help. I appreciate it more than anything, b/c, while new to Barber, I could honestly say that was my best time of any td's ever. I even got some scruff in the left puck to show for (my first time ever). Thanks again JR.

leanangler

Control Rider
Awesome to hear DT, and nicely done, you were looking very good my friend! Next thing you know you'll be replacing knee pucks every weekend! Hope to see you out there real soon and we'll do it again. Cheers

Godfather

Mobile

leanangler;252551 wrote: Awesome to hear DT, and nicely done, you were looking very good my friend! Next thing you know you'll be replacing knee pucks every weekend! Hope to see you out there real soon and we'll do it again. Cheers
Hey Brother where are you from in Mobile? My parents live off of Sage Ave and Airport Blvd....

R/ Mike

Ghost Cracker

thumbs up to thanking the cr's. After learning the track on saturday, i rode with a cr almost every session on sunday. I didnt get his name on the blue 07/08 R1 with komodo on his leathers, but having me change my corner gearing by one downshift really did feel like it helped my speed around the track and following these guys around is a revelation if you think your fast. coming out of every turn and they are already turned around chilling in front of you is humbling and that is a good thing. Thanks to all for the tips and tows.

leanangler

Control Rider
This really was a great event with very small groups and TONS of track time. I think I only saw one red flag all weekend. Many thanks to all for coming out and enjoying this epic racetrack. Well Done!