Thanks Kaley

dirtyr6

well may 10th @ summit was my first track day of the year and WOW what a blast! ive Only did one last year and it was amazing! So to my point i got to be a B group rock star LOL my first session cause Kaley (tom) let me follow him around passing everyone and it kicked off my day very well!! Cant wait till my next TD!! Thanks Kaley!:adore:

Ryan95

Tom is nice enough to also let me follow him around from time to time. He is truly an asset to the organization.

Bluenvy

kaley saved my entire day by lending me a spare front wheel so i could use his rotors, which were brembos btw :D, since i bent mine when my bike fell over in a wheel chock. major thanks!:adore:

bigkaley

Control Rider
Happy to help, guys!

Glad to hear that you had a great start to the year, and I hope to see you at many more.

Justin, I was happy to help. I almost forgot that I had the wheel in my trailer, but was reminded by Rick. (I was a little distracted getting ready for the B rider meeting). Also there's some big thanks from me going out to Jason Karn of www.karns-performance.com who'll be helping me out with getting the PCIII and quickshifter set up on his Dyno in the near future. Glad you got to enjoy the day, and I also got to witness you putting those Brembo rotors to work out-braking me into Turn 1. I was smiling in my helmet! :D

I really enjoy the NESBA family and am honored to be part of it. With as much help as I have gotten in the past, I hope I'm doing a good enough job of "paying it forward".

Oh, and Ryan, I'll be looking for you at NJMP on June 1st. It's been awhile since riding togther!

Bluenvy

haha yeah that was a fun session! are you going to the karns open house this weekend? i thought jason said you live sorta close to the harrisburg area...

Rhino

I'd also like to thank Big Tom for his excellent watch dog services keeping an eye on my quad while I was using the facilities. I swear with friends like you Tom ..........

Rhino

bigkaley;55117 wrote: I don't know, Ken, I just couldn't get an answer about the events the night before.......... :rolleyes:
Rumor has it the same culprit was involved, but i was always told discretion is the better part of valor. I will never tell you who is to blame, but maybe i can send you an "800" number to call to shed some light on the situation! :notsure:

1literduceater

I am going to throw this "plug" and thank you in as well.....not only is Tom a good dude he is also one hell of a good mechanic. You ever need your bike worked on give him a call.

Appreciate all that you have done my friend!

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
I just hang out with him cause his mom's such a good cook. It's no wonder we don't call him tiny :D

bigkaley

Control Rider
Stop, you guys are gonna make me blush. Mom definitely has won over many stomach's at the track. More people ask "Are your folks coming?" than "What trackday are you doing next?". :dunno: