Thanks

jcrich

I wanted to say thanks to Ned "Peanut" Brown for the bump up to A group on Sunday. Totally unexpected. I also wanted to thank all the CRs who have helped me along the way. Todd, Cal, Ken, DJ, Doo Doo Brown and in particular, my friend John Allen. He got me into this sport and his unbridled enthusiasm for it and beating into my head certain aspects of riding made me the rider I am today. I consider NESBA the best organization out there and to be acknowledged in this fashion is truly special.

OK enough of the mushy stuff, try not to chew the new meat up too badly. :D

bike428

jcrich;130569 wrote: I wanted say thanks to Ned "Peanut" Brown for the bump up to A group on Sunday. Totally unexpected. I also wanted to thank all the CRs who have helped me along the way. Todd, Cal, Ken, DJ, Doo Doo Brown and in particular, my friend John Allen. He got me into this sport and his unbridled enthusiasm for it and beating into my head certain aspects of riding made me the rider I am today. I consider NESBA the best organization out there and to be acknowledged in this fashion is truly special.

OK enough of the mushy stuff, try not to chew the new meat up too badly. :D
Congratulations!!! If you got bumped to A by "NUT" and lived to tell about it you were rolling strong. :haha: Well deserved!!! :congrats:

D.Brown

Great job Rich, and I look forward to riding with you! You have stepped up your game and it shows!