The Bike has been Trackwrapped!

nrcooled

Thanks Ryan!

You've been a big help throughout. Maybe I'll run into you in the paddock (figuratively not literally :D)

nrcooled

Thanks Evan! It's looking like I may be able to make it to more events so hopefully I see you at the track

nrcooled

My bike is finally clean

Here are the pics of my vinyl wrapped bike clean.

If you haven't given this some thought I would suggest that you do. Trackwraps is a good alternative to painting.

vanbreezy

The bike looks Great. You guys did a very good job. I have to say the second set of pictures the clean ones look even better than the first set.

JWZelibor

What up Bakari!!LOL i havent been on here in a while there is a skill set involved in doing this. a tank and such isnt that hard to wrap due to the curves being gradual vs. doin say the upper where it has lots of sharp bends. also 10 hrs of work is really not that much given that if you wanted the same result with paint that would be a complete custom airbrush to get the same results would be weeks of work. pending on how u want the final result i would say that ist very easy and diffucult at the same time. if you want no bubbles wrinkles and a perfect finish it is diffucult but if you want to just slap it on there and not care then its easy. i also took my time and wanted a good result so thats why it took a little time. but the Bonk looks great Bro! :D