The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride

MainLineCoffee

Anyone in DC that will be riding on May 19th?

Also, if you want to donate to a fund that provide resources for some good programs, feel free to use the URL in the post to donate.

I'm big on only donating to things that actually do something good with the money they get. This cause is very transparent about where the money goes and you can review the details here:

There is a PDF on that page that provide 64 pages of details on what the causes they fund do and exactly where the money is distributed. If you have a ride in your area, sign up. I've always wanted to ride my bike with my suit on, so excited to participate in this ride. You dont need a Triumph to ride, you can ride anything. It's about bringing attention to the help they can bring to various programs they fund.

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm big on only donating to things that actually do something good with the money they get.

DGR is a good cause for sure. Now that you're one of us, you might also consider adding the Roadracing World Action Fund/Air Fence Fundraiser to your list of worthy causes as well. There's a big auction every year with a lot of great donated lots coming from a lot of great partners/supporters.

:'( Roebling Road Track Day on the 19th. I wish I could take place in this.
As will I. Maybe we can have our own DGR trackstyle.

MainLineCoffee

DGR is a good cause for sure. Now that you're one of us, you might also consider adding the Roadracing World Action Fund/Air Fence Fundraiser to your list of worthy causes as well. There's a big auction every year with a lot of great donated lots coming from a lot of great partners/supporters.

As will I. Maybe we can have our own DGR trackstyle.
Wonder if someone makes custom leathers like this:
400x400-gradient_007.jpg

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hypernaked will make anything you want, but I haven't seen one in person and can't comment on quality or craftsmanship.

GeorgeB

GeorgeB
Control Rider
Talk to RJ at Hazardous leathers, he made my Minion suit.