The popo caught me at NJMP

03bueller

Control Rider
I so got busted, the undercover popo in front (dave sanders) and then the 2 from behind :banghead:
picture.php

But on a serious note I did come a ways this weekend, this was my last session out for the weekend.
picture.php

Awesome time at the fundraiser, can't wait to do it again!

ericlouie1

So thaaat's your bike, I though i seen it pitting in early in one of the afternoon sessions, but i wasn't sure.
Good meeting you Brian, this is Eric, I sat with you at the dinner.

03bueller

Control Rider
Yup, she's a beauty! Got lots to do to her this winter, need to put a quicker twisting throttle on her, just not comfortable with how far I have to rotate my wrist, few other ergonomic things i need to do so i feel less like a gorilla on a minibike.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
03bueller;251103 wrote: Yup, she's a beauty! Got lots to do to her this winter, need to put a quicker twisting throttle on her, just not comfortable with how far I have to rotate my wrist, few other ergonomic things i need to do so i feel less like a gorilla on a minibike.
Look up Rifleman on zx-10r.net. He sells a 1/5 throttle insert for the ZX10s and our 636's. Night and day difference, it's a must-have mod for me from here on out. Paid $25 shipped for mine.

03bueller

Control Rider
Hmmm, yes hacksaw, even with my chest on the tank I can't seem to get very low.....anyone know a contortionist? Great weekend though, between some help from Trey and Lenny I came leaps and bound on body position, I think anyways :p

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
You were doing good out there Brian! I was waiting for you to come around and you went in:banghead: Any way your body position was good! We still need to work on a few things, but overall you were looking good!;)

ericlouie1

The one thing that really helped me was what will told me to do, and that was to hold the handlebars kind of like a screwdriver with the arm that is dropping towards the track. This makes it easier to "break" the elbow, and drop your shoulder lower.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Dave is known to follow you from the rear, he doesn't want to miss the action...

borislav

Control Rider
Emerson;251415 wrote: Fixed it for ya!! :haha:
Hahaa,Dave I would love to coment on this but I'm concerned that I would be on your "emberrasse at trackday morning metting"list forever!;-)