The Trackday Store at Road America

Hitman954

Hey guys & gals just wanting to give everybody a heads up for Road America. We will have Dunlop tires as usual on hand for purchasing. I do STRONGLY recommend you go to http://www.trackdaystore.com/Tires_c_415.html and order your tires to assure you will have them there for you. Last time we were there I sold completly out of stock. I love this and THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your support!!! I do want to make sure you have what you want so please preorder before the event. Especially if your after Ntec, Mega Deal and Dot (such as Q2s) Get your orders in now, orders need to be place atleast five days before the event (not including the weekends)

I will also be doing tire changes Sunday night, pending we can get in. I plan on being there around 5:30 or 6:00 and I do need a few minutes to get setup. Please feel free to come by and gawk at us scurring around like mice after crumbs, hell bring some beer and lawn chairs. I should have the flat screen with track video that I use at the local bike nights and ya never know you might be the Ben Spies on the screen. Bring your tires or just come say hello. I look forward to an awesome event again at Road America- Brent Sudduth

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THE TRACKDAY STORE!!!!!
:cheers:

j_fuggin_t

NO!!

:haha: j/k w/ ya but seriously guys if you need stuff GET it or you may be without, i ended up getting a flat last t/d at road america and a fellow nesbian bailed me out & brent swapped the tire and i didn't even miss a session

Hitman954

j_fuggin_t;190127 wrote: and i didn't even miss a session
and that's how we roll!! shoulda thrown that extra tire you had in the trailer for just in case right ;) Nesbians always come through for fellow Nesbians though. :D

Hitman954

So to just update, Fred did confirm we will be able to camp Sunday night. So game on! Your tires.........bring them to me and I will make you faster lol. Well maybe not but I'll mount ya some new skins on there. Come on over bring yer coolers and I'll have some video playin of on track shots and such. We can have a little Sunday night gathering and shootin the bull. Can't wait to see all the Nesbians again!!! :popcorn: :cheers:

S3aturnR

ok, new problem; if i order them online, how do i keep them from being shipped to my house? and being charged for shipping? i have them in my cart right now, but it wants to charge me $30 for shipping...

thanks!

s3aturnr

j_fuggin_t

Hitman954;190193 wrote: So to just update, Fred did confirm we will be able to camp Sunday night. So game on! Your tires.........bring them to me and I will make you faster lol. Well maybe not but I'll mount ya some new skins on there. Come on over bring yer coolers and I'll have some video playin of on track shots and such. We can have a little Sunday night gathering and shootin the bull. Can't wait to see all the Nesbians again!!! :popcorn: :cheers:
well shit if its that easy you and i should both mount some new tires :D

Hitman954

S3aturnR;190225 wrote: ok, new problem; if i order them online, how do i keep them from being shipped to my house? and being charged for shipping? i have them in my cart right now, but it wants to charge me $30 for shipping...

thanks!

s3aturnr
Sent you a PM Thanks- Brent

Hitman954

codered636;190859 wrote: Will Turn One be with you guys?

i just threw on new shock (penske triple) and would like it set up.
Yes they will. I would try to contact Joe and give him a heads up so you can get on his schedule. I know he can get pritty busy so any heads up would help him out. Thanks- Brent