The truest words I ever spoke

Pseudolus

Disclaimer: I didn't pay for a season pass, havent' registered for any events and have $136 in credit at risk....

How can I be that mad at NESBA? The last 2 seasons showed me highs I never knew existed. My faith in humanity has been restored. I've found a group of souls who don't care about race, or we're smart enough to not say that sh*t around me:D, and treat people based on how those people treat others, irrespective of religion, politics, gender. The ultimate utopia....

I don't know that a NESBAN has ever said no to me. Can you answer every question I have about how to get to my first track day? Can I borrow your tire warmer? Your pressure gauge? Your bike stand? The membership has been more generous than my CLOSEST friends. Hell, every day I see my son smile because of a dirtbike a NESBAN sold to me. My bike's currently getting upgraded by an expert suspension guru NESBA introduced me to.

While the communication was always slow, NEBA always did right by me in canceling registrations, and refunding my money.

I will ride with PRE, understanding it's a foregone conclusion that the southeast is done.

I will also hope that NESBA remains in the NE. If they don't, I'll see all of the great members that made this experience amazing, at some other event/club.

And if I see Bob, I'll still thank him for the times that were.

NESBA helped me learn to "live again" and it's name will forever mean great things to me.

I get that many others feel something different, but this is my experience. Safe and shit eating grins riding to all!!!!,

Myers

Control Rider
I saw your bike this week..... because i trust in the same family to do my work....its coming along nicely and looks terribly hard to pass already;-)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Pseudolus

Myers;302504 wrote: I saw your bike this week..... because i trust in the same family to do my work....its coming along nicely and looks terribly hard to pass already;-)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
Lol! Thank you sir for the update! I can't wait for my track crack much longer!!!!!!!!!!

mjkuhno

Pseudolus;302470 wrote: Disclaimer: I didn't pay for a season pass, havent' registered for any events and have $136 in credit at risk....

How can I be that mad at NESBA? The last 2 seasons showed me highs I never knew existed. My faith in humanity has been restored. I've found a group of souls who don't care about race, or we're smart enough to not say that sh*t around me:D, and treat people based on how those people treat others, irrespective of religion, politics, gender. The ultimate utopia....

I don't know that a NESBAN has ever said no to me. Can you answer every question I have about how to get to my first track day? Can I borrow your tire warmer? Your pressure gauge? Your bike stand? The membership has been more generous than my CLOSEST friends. Hell, every day I see my son smile because of a dirtbike a NESBAN sold to me. My bike's currently getting upgraded by an expert suspension guru NESBA introduced me to.

While the communication was always slow, NEBA always did right by me in canceling registrations, and refunding my money.

I will ride with PRE, understanding it's a foregone conclusion that the southeast is done.

I will also hope that NESBA remains in the NE. If they don't, I'll see all of the great members that made this experience amazing, at some other event/club.

NESBA helped me learn to "live again" and it's name will forever mean great things to me.

I get that many others feel something different, but this is my experience. Safe and shit eating grins riding to all!!!!,
Nice write-up Fahdee; but remeber, the correct (funny) way to say it is NESBIANS

BTW - I do have money tied up in NESBA credits, but feel the same way as you.

beac83

Pseudolus;302470 wrote:

From my first track day with NESBA MW in 2008, to my last with them in 2011, this has been my experience as well, and the same hospitality is there when I visit other regions. That's why NESBA will always have a special place in my memories.

PATBAROK

I hope something happens soon, I used some of my credits towards VIR at the end of this month, I'd hate to lose my remaining credits :dunno:

Pseudolus;302470 wrote: Disclaimer: I didn't pay for a season pass, havent' registered for any events and have $136 in credit at risk....

Always here for you, Fadee.