The Vinylsaurus Rex hookup!

I finally got my 125 back together so I could show off Greg's work. If I'm not gonna be fast, I might as well look fast! Nice job Greg! He put in a lot of extra work on the front circle to get it the right size and shape.....looks great. Still waiting on a couple of Gossamer decals, but it already looks good enough to jinx me. (the prettier the bike, the higher the risk)

steve p

That's a nice looking ride Jaren. When are you actually going to make it to the track? Or is it going to be one of those living room conversational pieces?

OUCH! Well, I just finsished putting it back together yesterday (not the plastics....the engine, etc). Tried to start it, piston is sticking. Back to the drawing board when I get time. Then I've got to come up with cash. I'm planning on taking it to the Briggs & Stratton Motorplex at road america for some practice first. Especially to learn the GP shift.

Piston is sticking!?

Do you have ring gap numbers like the TZ? Aftermarket piston instead of HRC? Newly nikasiled cylinder that needs dressed?

Sorry for the questions, but odd for a new piston to catch after a rebuild BEFORE start up.

BZ

gkotlin

Looks good. Now that I see it all put together, I'll make some more additions. I figured it needed a bit more. I just didn't know what till I could see it all together again. Looks much different then on my desk :)

JonnyZ!

My 125 ;)

Greg hooked me up on all the graphics........ Thanks Greg!
rsrr1.jpg

rsrr2.jpg

gkotlin

jaren warren;216070 wrote: damn that's a clean lookin' bike! Nice work Greg.
He makes it very easy for me. He tells me what he wants. I send him a proof. He changes it. I redo it, haha :)

I've done a few things for JT and he's a pleasure to work with. I'm glad to see the final product. He really did all the hard work and made it look great!