Thoughts/Prayers for my wife please.

mr_kranky

My god man, what a year. Good luck to her (and you) working through this. If you need anything, let us know.

T&S

jason8887

I wish you the best. My brother in law had cancer 4 years ago. Still going strong. Diet and lifestyle changes helped him immensely (basically a vegetarian who doesn't drink anymore) along with the medical treatments.

ceptorman

Prayers sent....like what was previously said, a good attitude can make a difference.
It is a tough time of year for this to happen. Good luck.

stkr

We're finding out more info/plans this week. Damn holidays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gixxerrider

Hey Jim stay positive! I don't pray a lot but I know your a real good man and I will say a prayer right now for you and your family. Hope everything will be ok.
- Cristian

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

stkr

The wife had an MRI done this week, and also an ultrasound. The MRI was clear, and the ultrasound was negative, and her lymph nodes are clear so there won't be a need for chemotherapy. YEAH!!! She'll just have to have surgery for the one spot/lump and follow that with 33 days of radiation treatment. We still don't know the surgery date yet.

I guess if there's a good time to find out you've got cancer, then she got lucky and managed to catch it early.

Hitman954

Yes thanks for the update!! I keep thinking about you and your wife and how things are going. That is really great news considering the situation. So glad to hear the good news!!