tire question

erick1670

if you doing more street Power Pure or PP2ct but if more track than street I would go P Ones they great! I have them on my 600RR but I have GP-A 9`s on the RC and they hook up great but I will see how they wear but I do like alot the Michellins

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
go with the power pures, unless your in A group you are not gonna out ride the tires and they will last longer then the power ones. But if you have extra money layin around you could get the power ones there awesome tires or just give it to me

HRV71

thanks for the feedback guys, i guess ill do a little mix and matching, as far for extra money
laying around, if there was any there would be a lot of fun for a lot of people lol:poorguy:

HRV71

thanks for the feedback guys, i guess ill do a little mix and matching ,as far for extra money
laying around,if there was any there would be a lot of fun for a lot of people lol:poorguy:

liteitup

Just an fyi, I bought the Power Ones (commercial) when they came out and the rear lasted a day and a half. The rears on the commercial tire is really soft and by the end of the day they were sliding all over the place. I have no experience with the race version.

Old Yeller

Saw an interesting chart when talking with the dealer last weekend.

Power Pilot - 90% street, 10% track
2CT - 85% street, 15% track
Power Pure - 80% street, 20% track

I personally like michelins. everyone has their favorites though. I'm running a power one, power race combo right now and they hold great for my superhawk. I'm only middle of the road "I" pace though.

Yank 521

Control Rider
actually i rode on the pures at jennings. as i told everybody i talked to, they are a good tire. i was doing mid to upper pack in the a class with them. also a friend rode my bike in the i class there on same days. we got a day and a half out of them and they still had a lil less than half tread. i only switched them cause of my friends talkin smack, "jiggy and friends". i give them a thumbs up.