Tire warmers

clutchsec

lookin for a set of tire warmers. dont really care what brand, just lookin for a good deal, funds are tight and i really cant afford new ones. I have a joe rocket gpx one piece leather suit size 46 never laid down. Ill give it to who ever can help me out with a good price on the tire warmers. thank alot.. Clutch

Burnall4

clutchsec;35839 wrote: lookin for a set of tire warmers. dont really care what brand, just lookin for a good deal, funds are tight and i really cant afford new ones. I have a joe rocket gpx one piece leather suit size 46 never laid down. Ill give it to who ever can help me out with a good price on the tire warmers. thank alot.. Clutch
wrong forum, but maybe I can offer some help.

What is your price range?

If it is below $200 then I will suggest

1. www.TyrSox.com (some mixed reviews on the quality and performance) you can find them on Ebay for 175 shipped

Above $200 but not unlimited

2. www.sportbiketrackgear.com has some of their self branded ones made for the by Chicken Hawk for $230 bucks single temp

Above $300

1. Chicken Hawk

Places to look, Wera Forums, u can usually find a good deal every once and a while.

good luck!

Rick Johnson

Sell the suit and that will give you enough to buy a set of tirewarmers.Post it here and on the wera board.Somebody will buy it if the price is right.

undrlord

What is anyones opinion on Motogp warmers? Do they all pretty much get to be the same thing when you get to the single setting for temp?

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Get the Suzuka warmers from Nesba. They have dual temp adjustability (130 & 174), they are made by Chicken Hawk and serviced by Chicken Hawk. They were like $275 a set at the end of last year.

Rick Johnson

Brownie;38374 wrote: I have a set of T2 Digital tire warmers that were used one track day last year (before I was injured). Fully adjustable temperature, very nice warmers. WERA guys love them and great price.

size 120/190

I can make you a pretty good deal.

PM me or send me an e-mail, brownie433 at wi dot rr dot com.

Here's couple links,

http://www.stickboyracing.com/warmers.html
http://www.tenn2cycles.com/warmers.html

Mike
I'm buying them since the other guy never asked for them.
Snooze ya lose.