To all the Staff at Barber this past weekend

dj life

I know you guys get posts saying how good you guys are and such, but I needed to say it myself.

First let me fill you in on how and why I feel this is needed.

I drive 18 hours from NY with 2 other people and get there around 2pm and check out the musuem while I am waiting for the gates to open up. If you haven't checked out the musuem you really should. Get in the gates and set up my trailer(just really park it cause of the weather). We have another 2 trailers and about 7 or 8 guys coming. So I park in 2 spots so that we can set up all 3 trailers together. Head off to the hotel for the night. When I return I see a 5th wheel setup about 4 feet from my trailer side door and the power taken from the pole. I truly am annoyed that someone would so blatantly block me in like that (couldn't even get the side door open). A argument ensued with the person who owned the 5th wheel. The person was not going to move and I wasn't going to get into it even further with this person. So I ended up going to talk to DJ. DJ was busy doing something and I ended up speaking to Todd (sorry didn't get your last name) and Todd was more then willing to help me with the situation. He ended up asking Barber personnel if we could park up in the 3rd tier because we had the 3 trailers and needed at least 3 electric poles. The Barber rep didn't have a problem with it as long as we stayed away from the cones that were set up for one of the schools. So parking and everything is all good now. We just need to ride out the storms that are on the way.

Now skip to Sunday, one of the guys who came down with me won a set of Dunlop Q2s from Nesba and Dunlop!!!!!! They said they would mount and balance them for free as well so during the lunch/quiet time he went to get them mounted. At the same time my other friend had a problem with his clutch slipping and went to the Nesba trailer and asked if anyone could help him. Pitzer to the rescue!!!!! With out a second thought Pitzer tells him bring the bike down and we will see what we can do.
Well Pitzer gets everything done as quick as can be and gets him back out on the track without missing a session I believe. He rides the first session out and is still having issues. He brings it back to Pitzer and adjusts the clutch again and says go back out and try it again. There is something else wrong with the bike that we could not figure out and so my friends day was done.

Now my other friend had his tires mounted and he goes out for his first session with the new rubber and something is seriously wrong... massive head shake and the front bouncing all over the place. He brings it back to the trailer and (not sure who was m/bing tires) they take the front off and re-balance and check pressures and send him back out the next session. Still the same problem. They ended up removing the Q2s and remounting his tires but by this time my friend is completely in the wrong state of mind to be riding on the track and is making a lot of mistakes when he goes back out. His day is done.

By the end of the day I think we had every ounce of help Nesba could provide and they still didn't want to kill us :)
We even had Bob B. come up to our pits to talk to us about what had happened during the day.
The reason I write all this is the fact I have never seen customer support or service like this ever... from any company not just a trackday org.

As long as I am able to ride and you will have me I will be a member of Nesba.
Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to show how much they went out of their way to help us.

Thanks a million guys you are the best!
Chris