To early to talk Barber Nov 9-10 ?

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Just signed up. Going to be my 1st time & I get to learn it in A group. Heading down with Bo & AJ

ADVRacer

Wow, this sounds like it's going to be a Grand Slam like last year. Packed paddock, good food, plenty of adult beverages, good weather and great friends, I'm in both days. Sicilian Racing is standing by to provide some grub for the Meat & Greet. I'll check with the crew and see what we can bring. Whatever it is, it'll be memorable!

Irish01

Any and ALL donations of any type are welcome as usual, as it all goes to a Great Cause!

Noob, It's IRISH Racing and I take that seriously too.

JRA

The way the waiting list works is when someone cancels an email is immediately sent to everyone on the list. The first one to log in and register gets the spot. With the number of elite member we have someone will cancel sooner or later, so keep an eye on your email. There are about ten total on the waiting lists right now.

Intermediate and Advanced are sold out, there are a handful of spots for left Beginner group each day.

vzhulin

JRA;291756 wrote: The way the waiting list works is when someone cancels an email is immediately sent to everyone on the list. The first one to log in and register gets the spot. With the number of elite member we have someone will cancel sooner or later, so keep an eye on your email. There are about ten total on the waiting lists right now.

Intermediate and Advanced are sold out, there are a handful of spots for left Beginner group each day.
Thank you, that's very helpful.

JRA;291756 wrote: The way the waiting list works is when someone cancels an email is immediately sent to everyone on the list. The first one to log in and register gets the spot. With the number of elite member we have someone will cancel sooner or later, so keep an eye on your email. There are about ten total on the waiting lists right now.

Just like last year!!!! This is gonna be BADASS!!!!

I'm betting the weather is going to be just as good as last year too. I just dropped off the R6 with Jerry yesterday (I think he's checking the dog food level in my exhaust:D)

Mr Ruhe, can I bring the Ducati too? I promise I won't ride it much. Just enough to realize that the R6 is what I should be riding all the time:rolleyes:

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Ruhe52

I am bringing my R6 and Gixer so bring the Ducati you puss!!!!!

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

What???? No Beemer????:wow:

As long as I can learn from ya Brother, I don't give a rat's ass what you ride. I still can't keep up. (yet) :D

roy 826

Stick a fork(s) in her she's done

Forks are back on the big GSXR with a full refresh and repair. New Michelin cup VB front mounted as well.
null_zps77553f82.jpg

I will mount up the rear tire today and add some fresh oil then the beast is ready.:D