Track Gloves: shorter Fingers —Recommendations?

Laszlo

Howdy all!
I have a pair of Alpinestars GP Pros and the fingers are long. Was able to shrink the leather a little so they fit well now but for this upcoming season would prefer something more out of the box. Any recommendations on a track worthy glove for shorter fingers? Alpinestars and some Rev’Its are about a 1cm too long (while then some other street based Rev’It gloves fit well; Rev’It Métis 2’s fit perfect but is not really as good as the Alpinestars for track use in my opinion: )

Thanks!

rpm894

I always have the short finger problem. These have been my favorite fitting gloves. I normally buy gloves on the small side and let them break in to avoid very long fingers. If you are needing to shrink your gloves, they are probably too big. Cow leather will stretch a lot; kangaroo not so much.

Laszlo

I always have the short finger problem. These have been my favorite fitting gloves. I normally buy gloves on the small side and let them break in to avoid very long fingers. If you are needing to shrink your gloves, they are probably too big. Cow leather will stretch a lot; kangaroo not so much.

Thanks. To be clear and apologies i wasn't: i only shrank the fingers not the palm bc that was great. Are these good in the fingers?

Backmarker

Control Rider

Custom Gloves made to fit... Check them out.

Laszlo

Custom Gloves made to fit... Check them out.
You use them? Seems worth it.

GeorgeB

GeorgeB
Control Rider
If you don't want new gloves https://www.sagetailoring.com and Lizzy Leather do alterations too. I've had work done on my suits and gloves by Sage and he does great work. Typically he's at Pittrace and does on site fixes. He pit a full zipper in my suit and patched it about 4 hours, so altering glove should be a quick process

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Held also makes gloves with shorter fingers.

The sizes that start with a "K" are shorter fingers I believe.