Track Tours at Thunderbolt 8/26-8/27

CBRtist

Myself and Judy have coordinated track tours for both days at Thunderbolt for this weekend. On Sat. 8/26, The Sirens of NYC will be coming down, and Sun. 8/27 we will have a group of Delaware riders and club members.

Both groups will meet us at TB prior to lunch and we will be giving them a tour of the paddock, a parade lap on the track during lunch, and then will attend the lunch riders' meeting. The purpose of these tours are for people who like to familiarize themselves with track operations first, instead of jumping right in to a track day.

I'm sure they will be a lighter attendance days, and staff/members and operations will be unaffected, but you will see us walking around. If you plan on being at this event and willing to answer Q&A (at a convenient time) at your pit, let us know. We'd like to visit some key people (from advanced to novice, even intro) during the paddock tour.

Please try to keep blatant squid maneuvers, mooning, Grom races, and any other shenanigans to a minimum... open man love, flirting, and spooning is perfectly acceptable however (you know who you are).

DirtDiva

Staff member
Swing into the YCRS garage too at some point! We are hosting Motorcycle Mall on Sunday and YCRS is providing these riders with some parking lot drills as well. That is at lunch most likely. We'd love to show off the training YCRS offers to the club riders too!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Thanks to Rob and Jim for arranging parade laps for the two tours Wendy and I did on Saturday and Sunday. The Sirens were there on Saturday, they had a great time. In fact, I hear that three of them will likely be signing up for their first trackday on Labor Day. They were so excited. Thanks to any staff and members who they may have spoken with; they came away with a great impression of our group.
The DE Riders also had a very positive experience on Sunday. Both groups also attended the Novice lunchtime meeting and liked the level of instruction N2 provides.