Trackday Store Problems?

machdw69

So I made an online purchase from the Trackday store almost 2 weeks ago and my CC has been charged but I have NOT received my parts nor have I gotten an email confirmation of my order. I've also called about 6 times and left messages and nobody has returned my call. Does anyone know WTF is going on with these guys? Are they still in business? Anyone else had similar issues?:argh:

Mikey75702

I have had really good luck with them in the past. Brian and Colin have been awesome to deal with. Not sure why your having issues though. Have you tried sending an inquiry through their website. Normally when I do that I get a call back within a day.

LOrtega

Control Rider
Did you purchase from the Trackday Store or the NESBA Store?
They are 2 different things...

Trackday Store and NESBA are no longer in a partnership. I would cancel the charge and purchase from the NESBA store run by Knee Draggers.

Mikey75702;221124 wrote: I have had really good luck with them in the past. Brian and Colin have been awesome to deal with. Not sure why your having issues though. Have you tried sending an inquiry through their website. Normally when I do that I get a call back within a day.
:agree: Never had a problem with Track day store. They've always been reliable for me to use.

ftlbs

Brian has always done a great job until lately. Three calls in the past month and no answer or return call.

machdw69

I had a long talk with Brian from TDS and have received a full refund. I was finally able to contact him by submitting a message through the site itself.