Turn-Key Track Day Set-up

jbaugh

Hi Everyone,

Due to some life changes I'm going to be taking a few seasons off. Consequently I'm selling a complete package for anyone looking to get into the sport or anyone else interested. For those that remember Steve/Steakum, this is his trailer and bike set-up I purchased from him a few years ago. He maintained this bike/trailer meticulously as I have tried to do as well over the years... Here is the list of goodies:

2010 Haulmark Trailer
- Enclosed
- Pit-bull TRS
- Shelving in the nose
- Hooks and tie-downs all over the place
- Set-up to use in-trailer A/C system

04 GSX-R 750
- This bike has given me zero issues since I've had it. It pulls like a 1000 and is super planted in the corners.
- 9XXX miles
- Penske Triple Clicker
- Full exhaust
- Velocity stacks
- R1 Throttle Mod
- Curvy Girl Stems
- Steel Braided Lines
- Safety wired everything
- Up a tooth in the rear
- List goes on. I have a big folder with the service history and everything that has been done with this bike.

05 GSX-R 600
- This bike has not been used in about 2 years. I had a bad off at Summit Point and have just never gotten around to getting this thing back to 100%. It ran post accident, but I got the aforementioned bike right after so repairs got pushed to the back burner. Fix it up or use it for parts on the 750 (parts are interchangeable between the 600 and the 750 for these years)
- Not sure the exact mileage, but it is in the 8-9k range
- Full exhaust
- Pretty much stock apart from that

Other Stuff:
- Extra set of body work
- Extra set of wheels for the 750 with a set of Pirelli's on them
- Shift Vertex Racing Suit (I'm 5'10 and 185lbs suit fits me perfectly; not sure the exact size)
- Coretech Boots (Size 12 shoe)
- Coretech Gloves (XL)
- Alpinestars Back-Protector
- Helmet (I'll have to check size and brand)
- Spare parts, fluids, cleaners, etc. out the whazoo
- Paperwork and documentation for all the work/details on the 750 and the trailer

I have more stuff that I am not remembering so I'll update the list as I pull everything together, but you get the idea. Back up, hook up the trailer, and be track ready the same day. Asking 15k for the lot of it. Give me call/text with any questions or if you want some additional pictures (I'll add pictures to the thread when I get home).

Thanks,
Jared
(717)-420-0128

jbaugh

Pictures. The suit helmet combo that I'm wearing in the picture on the 750 (blue bike) is the one that is included in the sale. Red bike is the 600.

Attachments

• Left Side.png
    Left Side.png
    755.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Red Bike.png
    Red Bike.png
    568.9 KB · Views: 58

jbaugh

Pictures of the trailer.

Attachments

• IMG_0503.JPG
    IMG_0503.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 73

jbaugh

Details on the trailer:
5' x 10' with 2' v nose - low profile with Torflex axle. Fits into a standard garage and generates almost no drag on the road.
Front aluminum stone guard, 32" side door, 15" wheels and spare wheel, Salem flow-through vents, low profile aluminum roof vent, rear barn door, LED lighting.
Interior has two front adjustable shelves, tie down rack, 3 interior fluorescent lights and power outlet wired to exterior male adapter jack, horizontal e-track on all walls, aluminum loading ramp, tie down hooks for single center location or two bikes side by side.
TRS, wheel chocks and tie downs included.
7200 BTU A/C unit and a radiator type space heater, both of which can run off of a 2000 watt generator and keep you cool or warm in the trailer for camping at the track.

jbaugh

Price drop... 10k. After looking around at some other prices my oringinal asking price is too high.

jbaugh

I'll get some pictures up with the plastics off. The crash bent the rear sub-frame, the main fairing stay, and one of the clip on bars, all of which I have replaced. Tank has a dent in it. I believe it'll need a rear-set, and a battery before it's good to go if all you care about is functionality and not cosmetics. If you want to shoot me your number I can send you a walk-around video if you'd like.