Unfortunate news from Beaverun.

z064life

PJZOCC624;281371 wrote: 6 weeks post and doc says I'm looking good! Got ok from him for "normal" activities.

Be safe out there boys and girls! ! !
Does he realize what we consider "normal"???

Hambone

PJZOCC624;281371 wrote: 6 weeks post and doc says I'm looking good! Got ok from him for "normal" activities.

Be safe out there boys and girls! ! !
So does that mean we might ride this year?

PJZOCC624

Hambone;281392 wrote: So does that mean we might ride this year?
Cleared by medical, not by management just yet. ;)

Itd be a huge stretch bud... but if you go to NYST you may find me there lingering. . .

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
PJZOCC624;281402 wrote: Cleared by medical, not by management just yet. ;)

Itd be a huge stretch bud... but if you go to NYST you may find me there lingering. . .
Looking forward to seeing you there.

PJZOCC624

R1Baby;281445 wrote: Great news PJ. Maybe you can ride out with Todd for Beaver and just hang out.

Would love to but working the weekend otherwise I'd be there! Have a blast and watch out for those last minute inside passes going into 9!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
PJZOCC624;281456 wrote: Would love to but working the weekend otherwise I'd be there! Have a blast and watch out for those last minute inside passes going into 9!
Ugh, those scare me to death. The only ones worse are inside passing in the kink after you come down the hill. Shiver. I think a general rule is to not pass in the kink. And most wait to pass after turn 9, even in A group, due to the speed.

We all need to remember to ride WITH our friends. It's a trackday to have fun and build skills. It is not a race. The only way to "win" trackday is to go home tired, with a smile on your face, and you and your bike in the same condition as when you showed up that day.

It can't be said enough.

matt2212

HondaGalToo;281477 wrote:

We all need to remember to ride WITH our friends. It's a trackday to have fun and build skills. It is not a race. The only way to "win" trackday is to go home tired, with a smile on your face, and you and your bike in the same condition as when you showed up that day.

It can't be said enough.

Well said Judy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PJZOCC624

HondaGalToo;281477 wrote:

It can't be said enough.
Agreed %100! :adore:

Still irritated that he hasn't reached out to me... :argh:

PJZOCC624

Randal03r1;282846 wrote: What's the update sissy?

Everything is going well actually. Got 2 more PT sessions this week, then I'm officially discharged from them. Had a follow up with the surgeon 2 weeks ago, and gave me clearance to resume all activities. Going to continue at the therapy office as a gym member for a couple more months to work on stregthening and conditioning. But, all in all, I'm happy with where it's at. I can throw Joey in the pool again and do some laps. Can take a bike ride with the kiddos through the 'hood. :)

Getting back on THE bike... doc gave me the okeydokey, but had to get the blessing from "management". Tough discussion, for both of us. If she told me that I had to quit, I would have obliged. But she didn't. It'd be a stretch to make it back out this season, but I'll be back out next year. (MAYBE NYST in Sept...) Hopefully, I'll get her to tag along one of these days.

I got yer sissy right here!!!!:nutkick:

PJZOCC624;282861 wrote: Everything is going well actually. Got 2 more PT sessions this week, then I'm officially discharged from them. Had a follow up with the surgeon 2 weeks ago, and gave me clearance to resume all activities. Going to continue at the therapy office as a gym member for a couple more months to work on stregthening and conditioning. But, all in all, I'm happy with where it's at. I can throw Joey in the pool again and do some laps. Can take a bike ride with the kiddos through the 'hood. :)

Getting back on THE bike... doc gave me the okeydokey, but had to get the blessing from "management". Tough discussion, for both of us. If she told me that I had to quit, I would have obliged. But she didn't. It'd be a stretch to make it back out this season, but I'll be back out next year. (MAYBE NYST in Sept...) Hopefully, I'll get her to tag along one of these days.

I got yer sissy right here!!!!:nutkick:

Hey PJ,

Dude that is great news ! I'm really happy for ya and look fwd to riding with you if I can ever get my fat arse outta B group

PJZOCC624

JimmyW;282954 wrote: Hey PJ,

Dude that is great news ! I'm really happy for ya and look fwd to riding with you if I can ever get my fat arse outta B group
Thanks Jimmy! By the time I get back you'll be in :i: and I'll be so rusty I'll probably get bumped back to :b: !