VIDEO - Summit Main - 11 SEP 10 - Vets In Debt

magic-rat

Here's a bit of an "I love me" video from yesterday's trackday at Summit Main. :)

Toyman and I pitted with Lee (RADAR Magnet). Was a great day ... and Greg Walker (Bam-Bam) who died one year ago on SEP 11th was surely on our mind.

Was great weather, too ... not too hot (thank goodness).

Lee had a very minor low-side in turn 5 on cold pavement in the first session. He was back out there for the next session with almost no damage to the bike save some scuffs.

Good times.

Dinner was great, too!

The video (give it 5 min or so to stream) ... You might see yourself. This is from "I" group:

http://www.canjoalumni.com/videos/11SEP10/11SEP10.html

magic-rat

dave433;151139 wrote: Man those Go Pros are cool. Awesome video. Great to see Bam Bam as well.
Thks. Was fun!

I was running two Panasonic DCR TRV-27 mini-DV tape camcorders. The backwards facing one with a Bullet camera.

They are getting a bit banged up ... but still work!

sooperman12

I see JJ out there. Cool footage. That was the one session I almost slept through, the one with the oil slick through T1.

CptCurt

Keep those videos coming dude - they are great. The one with you and CR Todd Lewis at VIR is still my favorite. I saw your magic rat leathers hanging at your trailer but didn't get a chance to stop in and introduce myself. Maybe next time.

CC675

Sweet vid!
Hey, thanks for not sticking me in turn 10 and waiting until 2. I'm on the yellow Daytona 675 in the 5th and sixth scene.

Hope I wasn't holding you up too bad! This was my first day in "I"