Vinny337

1bad7

As others have said, heal up quick. If you need anything all you need to do is ask brother and I'm there for ya.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
My fellow NESBIANS thanks for all the love!! I'm doing fine just sore as h#^ll...we rode mixed groups yesterday, my 1st day out, 1st session after lunch and taking out by an unpredictable rider, part of the game. when I finally knew what was going on I was being medical vacated. By the Grace of God I'm OK...Thanks a again for the love everyone!!

trekuhl

Control Rider
vinny337;235716 wrote: 1st session after lunch and taking out by an unpredictable rider
come on vin you shouldnt call yourself that ;)

all kidding aside, glad you are posting this up and not someone else FOR YOU. heal up, and lets get you back out in a non-mixed A group; with predictable riders :D which is why i wont be in it:wow:

ontheR6

Thank God!!
So glad to see ur post Vinny!
Had us worried there.
A big sigh of relief!
Heal up quick bro.

CptCurt

Heard the bad news last night. Happy to hear the good news this morning! Best wishes for a quick mend.

GIXXERMO62

just caught the news vin... glad to see you posted and are on the mend. hoping your injuries heal quickly and that you are able to get back out there.... be well buddy!

LOrtega

Control Rider
Vinny would have posted during the ambulance ride but he didn't have his phone with him Hahaha...
A day without a Vinny posting is like a day with out sunshine....

Call me later Vin, we still going to go see hunger games?.... :D