VIR North March 14.

TripleThreat675

I was thinking of signing up for th VIR North trackday March 14th but noticed it said Evolve GT. Does that mean it's just an Evolve GT event or will they share the track with N2?

bigzell51

I am pretty sure if you are a member of N2 you can ride with Evolve. I will let a N2 person answer for a final answer. Also you can ask the question on the Evolve page if needed.

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
I was thinking of signing up for th VIR North trackday March 14th but noticed it said Evolve GT. Does that mean it's just an Evolve GT event or will they share the track with N2?

This is an Evolve event. N2 and Evolve are partnering on some events this year. You can sign up in your N2 account just like you would for any other event.

meanstrk

Control Rider
N2 and Evolve are partnered to run together, hence the "Partnered through Evolve GT" statement. If it's on the calendar, and you can register for it, then you can run it. Keep in mind that this will be run by Evolve, and not N2, so there will be some differences in how it is run, so please pay attention in the rider's meeting!

Jay_GXP315

N2 and Evolve are partnered to run together, hence the "Partnered through Evolve GT" statement. If it's on the calendar, and you can register for it, then you can run it. Keep in mind that this will be run by Evolve, and not N2, so there will be some differences in how it is run, so please pay attention in the rider's meeting!

Does N2 offer suit rental mine won't be repaired in time for this weekend?

meanstrk

Control Rider
Again, this is an Evolve GT event, not an N2 event. I am looking into seeing if they will be offering suits for rental, but I recommend you register on their forum as well. http://evolvegt.net/

meanstrk

Control Rider
OK. They do have suits available, but you need to contact them with your sizing to ensure they hold it for you. You would have to pay for the rental at the track.

support@evolvegt.com
phone.png
1-702-602-2770