VIR South June 29/30 - thanks to everyone for a GREAT time!

mjkuhno

Apr 11, 2011
Thanks to everyone who was there and made this weekend a great time! The weather held

To John Allen, Calvin (thx for throwing me the shirt btw) and all the CRs - you're great! Special thanks to Kimmie, CJ and Peanut for giving me a tow and going slow enough when behind me to provide feedback. I'm working on it guys!

Great hanging out with all my NESBA friends and making some new ones; we had a BLAST!

To everyone who didn't make it - yes, the weather held for the most part and it was another great time.

BTW - 'congrats' to Josh for getting some of his own private track time Sunday afternoon. As I was pulling out of the pits I did see you inspired someone else to head out as well - that's cool. Keep having fun.

Looking forward to my next day out with everyone. Until then - stay well and have a blast at Road Atlanta this weekend! (come on raffle tickets).

I love my NESBIAN family!! :D

noobinacan

May 8, 2009
Mike..sounds like WAAAY too much fun to be missing out on...on my part
were you all flying the 'head up your ass' scillian race team banner this past weekend ?ROFL
:D

:spank:

mjkuhno

Apr 11, 2011
Hey Aman - you did miss a great time, but have the opportunity to make it up come August!

Of course the Sicilian Racing banner was flying; the boys would have it no other way!

For those who don't know, see here for info/image of the Sicilian flag.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Sicily

There's rumors that some freak flags were flying this weekend too, but that's another story entirely. :popcorn:

Unbroken13

Feb 26, 2013
Thank it was fun out by myself.... A couple other people hopped out.. But clear track was fun

racerx69

Nov 11, 2010
Since it was my first, I only did Saturday. That was the best time ive ever had on 2 wheels!!! Im hooked, and looking at August now lol!! My first session I cudnt get a good line, but next time out I got rite behind the lady CR, I thnk her name was Kimmie, and her line cleaned me up and I felt smooth the rest of the day. Thanx a huge amount to her, thats one fast chic lol!! And thanx to John, Calvin, and all nesba members for an easy transition to the track. Also thanx to the corner workers and track officials for keeping us alert when something was up!!! Til next time everyone b safe!!

ADVRacer

Jul 17, 2011
Thanks to all of the CRs, I think I got a tow from every one of them. All of your advice helped my speed progress through the weekend. I wish I was going to RA but family responsibilities are calling. I'm looking forward to Patriot and NCBIKE.

JoshC

Aug 19, 2012
Hey Mike,

Great to meet you and all the other guys! Nathan good to see you again as well! And thanks for letting me and the wife hang out and eat a bunch of your food afterwards on Saturday! Next time I'll bring some more meat items and an extra grill for Dennis, the man can cook!

Hopefully I'll see you guys again in August